I will be there!

EARLY MORNING AT BASU VILLA

Arnav take a spill in Sid's wake up process.

"OMG! Where is deepika and Aishwarya Rai" Arnav rubs his eyes and try to lift his arms.

"Sid..you again spoiled my date,kicked and also broke my arm" says Arnav in alarmed tone..

"Those people from your dream are with their fated people ..just get back to your fated place so called "office" " - Sid grins

"Exactly will give you 10 minutes wash up and come down..." Sid in serious tone.

" Bro" "what... don't you care for me atleast a little bit .." - Arnav

"Look at me.." " Say...say it again!" - Arnav pulls a puppy face.

Sid smirks and look at Arnav" still 9 more minutes , Get ready"

Sid mocks and left the room..

"Uffh" Arnav in low voice...

"8 more minutes" Sid again.

" Coming Rey! This man... Haven't climbed down the stairs yet" "uffh! Mummy!!!" -Arnav in grumpy look...

DURING BREAKFAST

Sid eats Aloo paratha ..

Delicious vibes entangled his taste bud to overwhelm.

"Did ma come ...i mean did she send" Sid asks immediately overjoyed.

"Yes...." before the maid completes

"Yes Master" I'm here" " You haven't forgotten your mom's touch" enters Sid Mom laughing

" Ma, you are here..when did you come ...why didn't you call?...I would have come to the airport" asks Sid holding his breath...

"My dear Son Siddu, relax..breathe...."
" I will tell you, eat your breakfast...I came all the way to surprise you..." Says Sid Mom smiling

"Ma, but...you should have called..." Before Sid completes...

"Aunty, my saviour is here...save me!!"
Arnav comes running towards her . ...

"Arnav, how are you...you are here...is all fine" " has anything happen last night" " you stayed here" "Sid are you ok"- Sid mom in worried tone back to back questions...

"Ma , I'm fine ... nothing to worry" says Sid blocking Arnav way..and covers Arnav mouth by his hand ...

"What happened.." Sid Mom...

"Aunt asked me, not you" " move"- Arnav in angry and sacarstic look ..

"Ma, he got stomach upset..ah...that is ..em.. diarrhoea.." Sid pinpoints to Arnav with a bright face and then rubs his neck .

Cuts the conversation, so that his mom does not get worried...

"Me.. diarrhoea..Sid...this is not fair.. aunt asked me...and what the hell diarrhoea" before he completes Sid covers Arnav mouth with whole parotha..

" Your 10 minutes is off, get back and arrange for 9 AM meeting or you are fired" - says Sid in upright tone.

"P A Arnav Sir your paratha" says House maid.

"Wah...let me have it first..then I will tell you aunty" says Arnav trying to chew the stuffed paratha.

Before he takes the bite ...

"Will it be fine... eating paratha ..this might make you feel sick again... should I prepare porridge Arnav" says Sid mom..

"What..no ....no..." before Arnav completes

Sid interferes and says..."Doctor have asked you to skip your breakfast... don't you dare touch it.." - Sid pulls Arnav out.

Asked him not to tell his mom about last night incident and chase him to office...

Sid "Ma will see you in the evening"

Sid mom " Siddu, will meet at your aunt Masquerade party, don't forget..."

Sid "Not again ma" in abrasive tone

" I will be waiting for you....no more words .... it's already late ..go ahead! Will see you in the party ..." Says Sid mom smiling

"Hmm..ok ma..I will be there" Sid agrees in low tone without refusing.

At Malhotra house:

Cyra dad sends his both daughter to college

"Don't forget to eat your lunch.. and come home early...""Don't forget about your mom's colleague "Masquerade party"".

Kyra excitedly "Wow..how will I miss my first masquerade party, will dress up best to dance with handsomes... will be there dad, bye!"

"You silly girl" Cyra dad laughs..

"Let me skip dad. Ma doesn't leave us to enjoy the party either.. she want us to be a doll there just for matchmaking." Says Cyra in frustrating mood...

" Cyra, nothing will happen without your consent dear"- Cyra dad

"Come for me atleast dear" - Cyra dad

" Or Just think of food over there.. hmm...emm...yummy" says Cyra dad winking and with funny face.

" Uffh! Just for you..ha ha.. Kidding...just for food" says Cyra winking

" I will be there dad.. don't worry"- Cyra cheerfully left to college

Upcoming EP: Let's see the twisted fate and destiny tied up on their way..catch up for the next track....