Be My Woman!

It was 5 o' clock in the morning. Seeing him fallen asleep. I quitely stood and walked in tiptoe.

Suddenly, he grabbed my wrist and pulled down to his cot, his breath was warm against my cheek. Fear squeezed to shut my eyes, shattering the escape plan.

After a moment of silence, i opened my eyes and realized his eyelids were in restless sleep, murmuring something.

Cyra brushes her hair while thinking ( inner voice) : " Is he haunted by some nightmare"

I gritted my teeth and unleashed my palm.

Before I stepped forward, strange unknown feeling stopped and i sat beside him. I mopped my forehead, feeling worried and my eyes gazed at him.

She stroked and ran her fingers into his hair. She rested her palm over his thorax and patted to calm him and fell asleep beside him.

By 8 AM , then was her scream which made Sid to widened his eyes, gazing over her face and noticed her next to him. He grabbed his blanket and ran out slamming the door.

Cyra woke in messy hair confused: "What? I'm the one who should have run with the blanket."

Astound and annoyed, Cyra grabs a pillow and chase him: " You jerk! .."

They both catched their breath and stood still when they entered the Oldie room.

Old lady in grouchy voice : " What are you two doing here? I warned you..still you are here!"

Cyra in fear swallowed her saliva : "Actually grand ma.."

Sid cuts in annoyed tone: "What the hell is this place? Crystal ball? Incense? Chakra? Spell book? Are you a witch?" "You shouldn't be here"( And he folds his arms crossed and gave staring look towards the oldie)

Cyra pulls his hand sleeve and nods her head horizontally to stop him.

Old Lady raises her eyebrow : " I, Narayani fortune teller is in right place! But you both are not"

Cyra got scared.

Sid ( points his finger towards oldie in frustrated tone): " What? Are you trying to scare us?"

Old Lady (gave a silent smile) : " I'm telling you the truth" "This world doesn't belong, so you both fix it"" And. ..leave after breakfast"
( She walked towards the door, and both followed the oldie and found her preparing breakfast)

Cyra ( stomach was grumbling for food) : "Let's eat first, and see the rest"

She set her foot to run. Whereas, he yanked her hood back.

Sid wispers: " Where are you going? She is a Wizard

Sid wispers: " Where are you going? She is a Wizard. If she add something?"

Cyra leaned to Sid by resting her hand on her hip : " I'm fine even she feed me with poison! I'm hungry to death"

Cyra had porridge and before she swallowed, found him beside her with porridge bowl.

Cyra in sacarstic tone: " What the hell was it?" "I thought you won't eat!"

Sid smirked with smile : " I saw you alive after eating, that's it!"

Cyra twists her lips and murmured :
" Actually after your question section, she shouldn't have fed you"

After breakfast, they left.

After a rentless search, Arnav grabbed the map.

Arnav sighing the map slammed it on table : " Where are they? Where did we miss?"

He circled all the searched place in the map. Lowering his eyes and spotted : " What about the forest? "

Investigation team : " Sir, we didn't..since it was dark..."

Arnav shouts and they moved in haste : "Immediately ask our team to search"

Investigation team: " Sir, you?"

Arnav wore helmet : " It's time to use my Fixed-Wing Pilot's Certificate"

Couple of hours passed, Sid grabbed his phone from his pocket and searched for range.

Cyra mocked : "Mr.Grumpy, you are such a scare cat. It's hard to believe you are Chief of Detective! (And made funny faces)

Sid got annoyed : " You..."
( She stamped his foot and ran. Accidently, she slipped into a mud puddle)

Sid narrowed his eyes and threw his head back laughing: "Actually, I have no time for your stupid jokes..but this is the best ever thing happened"

She started to curse him and found him lending his hand for help: "Jerk!"

Sid annoyed : " What?" " Jerk?"

Meanwhile, she pulled his hand and toppled him down.

Sid crippled covered with mud. Cyra giggled sighing at his shabby attire. Before his anger blow up.

Helicopter flew over them and they waved. Arnav spotted and took them back home.

BASU VILLA

Sid mom felt worried and walked to and fro.

Sid and Cyra entered the living room drenched in mud.

Sid mom looked worried and surprised :
" What happened? Where have you been? And who is it beside you?"

Sid looked shaken by his mom visit and hesitated to tell the truth.

Sid inner voice: " I can't reveal since her identity is not found yet..there are chances that this news might reach Major Uncle. So, I need to cover up"

Sid Mom : " Tell me Sid, who is she? why are you silent?"

Sid in low tone knelt down before his mom : " Ma, please forgive me"

Arnav tensed (inner voice) " Sid, What are you going to say?"

Silent tension prevailed around.

Sid lowered tone struck every one in shock: " Ma, I found my woman. She is my fiancee."

Sid mom with angry look, climbed up the stairs.

Cyra narrowed an angry look against him :
" Who the hell is your fiancee..You pervert!"

By the time, he saw his mom back down the stairs. He got up and clenched his hand and held it tight against Cyra mouth so no sound would escape.

He whispered over her ears and turned towards his mom: " Shut up or see the rifle around you..Are you ready to get another bullet?"

Sid : " Ma, are you angry?"

Sid mom angry look blossomed with smile : "Let's celebrate ! Engagement date will be coming Friday." " But before that I want to speak to my daughter-in-law"

Cyra stammers with wide opened mouth: "What daughter...?"

Sid puts his arm around her shoulder : " Ma, there is more time. Will wash up. Then will discuss" (And drags Cyra to guest room)

Cyra wide opened angry eyes scared him to remove his arm from her shoulder.

He rubbed his neck and turned towards her : " Be my Woman!"

Upcoming EP: Find the crazy turns. Stay tuned on their destiny path!