It's My Rules!

BASU VILLA

"It's already 9 AM , have not cleaned the dining room..
Hurry, Clean the dust under stair aswell.
Master will be here for breakfast".. says Secretary.

One of the servant murmurs.."Is he cleanliness freak..or whether he has germophobia, why are they making a Big picture to clean all corner before 9 AM..Do they think we are machines"

Another servant ' Stay quiet, you are new and these are the Basu house rules'

"Hem" someone clears throat with strong voice.

'Master is here' - secretary says in high pitch.

Strong voice with eye sparkling handsome face wearing fit suit walks in dazzling and alluring way!

"It's said as 'Fastidious' not a freak"
And congratulations!

Servant voice shivers and ask for forgiveness

"Nothing comes out without a Price...this is your first and last day at work"
"You are fired" says Siddharth Basu , Master of Basu Villa

Secretary voice shrunk "Master your breakfast"

"I'm done ..have an appointment...just get rid of these " and he walks towards his
Rolls Royce Phantom.

DURING TRAVEL

Over the call:

"Why aren't you here yet?"

"Buddy, I asked for a day off for today, did you forget"

"I'm calling you officially PA MR. Arnav Chowdary"

Arnav galls "Jeez... BOSS Siddharth Basu... officially I have also asked for leave..Come on bro! This is my third date..please don't spoil it too.. thanks to you I broke up twice"

" Your time starts now..if you aren't in office before I reach ...You are fired" - says Sid (Siddharth Basu)

"Uffh!" Says Arnav

"What happen baby" says Arnav's girl

"Nothing baby.. I need to go back..I.." before Arnav completes his sentence...

"Let's break up" says Arnav's date

"You better date your boss and the company" she bangs the table and left.

"Baby ....baby.. " "uffh! It's not unusual...I should have gotten used to it......" Arnav Starts to sob ...

And stops when everyone stares at him in the coffee shop....he patches his lip.. feeling embarrassed, gives miserable smile and starts to run..to save his job..

CYRA UNDER TREE

Got head bang from behind and hits her nasal.

" You..Spook...how dare you.."

' I will get shapeless nose and my beauty..." says Cyra before she completes ..

"Ha...ha.."" you are such a typical tomboy"...
"By your look it's hard for people to find that you are a girl..."
Look at your messy hair bun. Don't josh yourself..." Says Cyra friend Aman.

...Aman & Cyra were childhood friends and they do the same major..

" You... Look yourself first and look at those Civil servant boys. ..wowww....what a body .what a face...and what a...." Says Cyra and Aman stops her..

'Hey, let me complete it..." *.... What an arm.." says Cyra...

I always envy sanju (Sanjana , Cyra friend) ...she is dating a civil servant already...

"You ..." Says Aman ..and starts to chase her...

After fun...they attend their MICRO-ART WORKSHOP together....

ARNAV REACHED OFFICE BEFORE SID:

ARNAV IN HIS INNER VOICE:
"I'm already 22 and haven't dated once...
Working here in " TRIG SHOT DETECTIVE SERVICE" leading and was voted to run the judicial system of the town .. I'm Sid childhood friend, working as his personal assistant. Annoyed evey moment and got my dating life ruined working here."

" Detective services involved the major part of our city security, we offer corporate detective services, forensic detective services, cybercrime detective services, and personal detective services.
Working 24/7...and now I ran again to save my fate by losing my date.."

Arnav gives file to Sid for the meeting...and stayed mun....

IT WAS ALMOST EVENING WHEN THE MEETING ENDED...

SID gets into the Car and finds Arnav staying mum still...

"Get inside"... Says Sid.

" I have my own vehicle" says Arnav

"Before..you get fired...get in " says Sid.

"Here he goes..again sand bagging"... Says Arnav
And they ride back home...

On their way...From the clouds to a nearby tree shook by a louder thunder followed by lightning bolt made Sid heart to ache and he got hold of his silver locket and sits tight.

When someone considered brave it's mostly a reflex but our inner heart springs it's trueness immediately swayed by deep thought.

CYRA HOME
Mr.Malhotra grabs Umbrella in hurry and leaves the house when he see the thundering storm to pick Cyra from college...

He searches everywhere and calls Aman (Cyra friend)...

"Uncle it was long back the workshop got over...since I had some work nearby....I asked her to leave early" says Aman

"She has not reached home yet... I'm worried...like 15 years before whether she will..." Says Cyra dad and Aman stops him before he completes...

"Nothing will happen, uncle" "she would be nearby.. and should have sheltered herself from the rain..." says Aman

Both searched all-over and rain get's heavier...

Aman runs to her favourite spot!

Find her facing the old library building tears trailing and staying cold wet in rain holding handmade bird whistle..

Upcoming EP:
What would be the tragic behind the old building..stay tuned for the next part!