Chapter 16

Woohoooo! 1000 reads! Thank you guys!!! So here's an update for yall. I hope you guys enjoy this as how much I enjoyed writing it :)

Cheers!!

“Mom, are my pancakes ready?” I yelled before entering the dining room.

I stopped dead in my tracks and stared at James sitting in our dining table, eating breakfast. Am I still dreaming?

“Good morning”

“Yeah you too” Still dazed, I sat across from him then my mom came and placed my pancakes in front of me.

“Here. James would you like some pancakes too or are you okay with that sandwich?”

“I’m good Mrs. Hale”

“Okay then. Jas hurry up with your meal and don’t just stare at it or else you two will be both late” I nodded and started eating.

“What are you doing at my house?” I snapped when we are at the car and away from my mom.

“Making sure you can’t out-run me”

After one week, this is the first time again that we are going to school together and I really miss this one hell of a car. Good thing he brought this Chevy Corvette. I miss you my baby boo.

I noticed that we passed the bus station and he was not stopping. I panicked.

“Hey! What are you doing?! Stop the car!”

“Nope” He said popping the p and obviously enjoying my state.

“WHAT?! Are you out of your mind? Ohmygad you are! I should have notice it when you came for breakfast this morning!” I saw the front gates of the school and some students going in.

“OMG OMG OMG! I hate you!!!”

He laughed while I was hyperventilating.

We entered the school’s gates and everybody; I mean everybody was looking at us. I know this thing will happen when we go to school together. Ughh. He was the most popular boy in here and I’m sure I will suffer a month of bitches throwing me daggers. Maybe a year if they really are that mad at me. I tried ducking and avoiding everyone’s stares while James on the other hand found it amusing.

We arrive at the school’s parking lot and I can see the shocked expression from Jace, Tyler and Cole. Hell, even Laura was shocked. The only one who was smiling was Isaac. I now know why James and him are close, they really are the same. Stupid aliens.

“I hate you I hate you I hate you” I muttered until he parked the car and we climb out. James did the man hug-thing to Isaac while Jace and Tyler still haven’t recovered yet.

“Hey Jas, why are you with James?” Cole.

“Yeah. Jas, James? Do you have something to tell us?” Jace said who is now recovered.

“Actually, yes—“ I cut the jerk off before he makes this worse.

“Her mom and mine are best friends and they decided to make James pick me and dropped me off at home”

“Well, that’s all cleared up. Let’s go” Cole said wrapping his arms around my waist and lead us inside the school building.

“Nice move” Laura whispered beside me.

I entered the chem laboratory to find Justin already sitting at our table as well as James and his friends.

“Hi! Brought you some of your favorite cookies at the café”