Chapter 19

*Hides behind a pillow* Spare me those hatred glares. Sorry it took long enough for an update loves. I was in a writer's block for a month.

Before you throw me all those cookies you have, I'll not make this long. Enjoy loves ;)

"OH GAD OH GAD! There's a freaking cat!!"

"Don't kill the poor thing Jas!"

"Of course I won't you alien!" I turned to him and glare.

"Eyes on the road!!!"

And when I turned back towards the road, I almost run over the poor cat. That poor poor thing.

I press the breaks and I slowly turned to James and we started cracking up.

"You almost killed.. the cat.. when you're saying you won't!" James said through a series of laughs.

"I know! Gad I'm hopeless!!"

I looked at him and he's still laughing. He looks like a child whose been given a lollipop. Aww cuteeeeee. He noticed I was staring so I quickly looked forward the road.

From the corner of my eye, I can see him smirk. Why did I have to stupidly stare.

Stupid Jas!

"You want another lap?"

"Of cour—" I didn't finish what I'm saying because James phone rang.

"Just a sec"

"Yeah sure"

"Hi" Okaaaaaayyyy. Another person worthy of James' greeting.

"I'm not in school right now...No no, it's nothing, it's just—what? What happened?" James tensed instantly and I can hear the concern in his voice. I'm staring again and James noticed it and looked at me.

"Yeah okay. Where are you now?..Do you want me to come get you?" I looked away and stared at the fancy neighborhood of where the Florenzo's house, I mean mansion is located.

"No please. Tell me what's wrong" Before I can see James' face when I heard how soft his voice was, he was out of the car in an instant.

Abigail.

It's the same one he used the last time he was talking to someone. SO I bet it's the same girl I'm assuming 'the' Abigail.

I looked through the side mirror and saw James talking on the phone at the side curb.

"Me, myself and I"

After like 30 minutes of waiting on James to finish his phone call, which he still wasn't done and contemplating whether I could pull off stealing his car and formulating plans on how to do it, I got so bored and my butt was numbed because I was in the same spot as when James got out of the car.

I hopped out and started walking a little opposite James. He didn't even notice me. I walked a little more, far away from where James is, and sat at a curb, flexing my legs.

CANT FEEL MY FREAKING LEGS

"Jasmine?" I recognized that deep voice instantly. I looked up and smiled.

"Caleb?"

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm with James and he's teaching me how to drive..I mean WAS teaching me how to drive. He's on the phone for like an hour now"

"Really? And he didn't notice that you're gone from the car?"

"Yep" I shrugged.

"Well then, let's go. Princess like you shouldn't be ignored and left out"