Chapter Thirty-Eight: The 12 Tailed Demon

This chapter does not include any episodes, and is an original mission

"Are you hungry?" I looked up to see Ami looking past me. I turned to see Angel who had waken up, and walked into the room we were in, eating dinner. I saw that the Prince was in the corner of the room, watching us, irritating me. I turned back to Angel, and smiled, motioning her back over to us. Shikamaru sat on my left, and Naruto was sitting across from me.

"Yes." She replied, sitting next to Naruto. Ami reached over, handing her some soup.

"Sorry for vomiting on you." Angel spoke, looking at Naruto ashamed.

"It's okay!" Naruto grinned. "I know you couldn't help it." Angel smiled at Naruto, eating her soup.

"You two are cute." Aoi said, making Angel choke on her soup. "And your tail is out." She said, smirking. I giggled and ate my soup quietly, watching Naruto and Angel with a smile. I hadn't even noticed that Angel's tail was out to be honest. Angel stopped choking and sighed in response.

"Gotta brush it anyways.." Her face was still red, her team smirking at her, while Naruto was looking at them confused.

"May I brush it?" A creepy voice suddenly asked, the Prince standing closer.

"Um, no." Angel said, looking at him creeped out. I looked at the Prince with annoyance. Instead of saying anything though, I stood up and stretched, yawning.

"Welp, I think it's probably a good time to sleep." I said through the yawn. Shikamaru nodded and looked at all of us.

"Get some rest guys. We'll be there tomorrow night."

The darkness was swallowing me hole. Where was I? It was some sort of hallway. I walked slowly down it, following the path until I felt a hand grab me. I gasped and turned around. Sasuke. He was wearing what looked like a white kimono with Orochimaru's signature purple rope around his waist.

"Sasuke?" I asked confused. "Where are we?" He hn'd, and then looked at me.

"Let's go home." He said. I gave a small smile and nodded.

"Okay." I turned and took a step forward when a sword pierced my back, through my chest. I gasped, blood spurting out of my mouth and onto the floor. I gasped for breath, the sword pulling itself out of my chest. I gasped again and leaned against the wall, turning to look at him. Pieces of his face was ripped away, revealing Orochimaru's eye and cheek. I felt myself start to panic. How did i get here? Orochimaru grinned sickly, his left eye changing into the Sharingan.

"Looks like if I cant have you, you'll just have to die." He killed Sasuke. He's wearing his body.

"Chidori Stream!" Orochimaru and Sasuke's voice said at the time, electricity hitting me. I screamed out in pain, feeling the shock going through my entire being.

I sat up and screamed, feeling my body burning, sweat soaking my face.

"Tess?!" I heard Ami shout, the light turning on. Ami walked forward, leaning down and putting her hands on my shoulders, looking me in the eyes. "Are you okay sweetheart?" She asked in a motherly voice. I saw her tail sticking out, it being light red. I felt some tears fall down my face and covered it with my hands, my body shaking in fear. It wasn't real. But it felt so real.

"H-He got Sasuke.." I only said, feeling myself tremble under Ami's hands.

"It's okay. I know." She said softly, pulling me into a hug. I felt someone rubbing circles on my back comfortingly. I let sobs escape my chest, crying into Ami's shoulder.