Chapter 4

Niall's P.O.V.

*earlier in the cafetirea*

In the cafetirea, I sat with some girls and of course the guys. Then I saw Kate walking in, wow she's gorgeous. I kept my eye on her, not even looking away. But no, I don't like her. She's.. she's a stupid dork. She's not even popular, why did I like her in the first place?

"Hey, you guys wanna play truth or dare?" Josh said, disturbing my thoughts but then everyone agreed.

"Niall!" Josh yelled. "Truth or dare?" He said. "Dare." I told him.

"Hm.. I dare you to date Kate!" "What?! No way! She's a total loser!" 

"A dare is a dare my friend." Ugh, I hate that guy. So much. Well, I can't argue with him. I regret choosing dare.

So we continued our game, it was my turn, again. Unfortunately, I picked dare again. While Christine was about to talk, suddenly everyone laughed. I wonder why? I took a good look where everyone was looking at, it was Kate.

"Hey Niall, I think you should help her." Josh said. "Why would I help her?" "The dare, remember? I think that helping her might be a good way to start a relationship, don't you think?" He said with a grin.

"Alright fine! You'll pay for this." As I stood up, I took a deep breath and walked over to Kate.

(And then it all happens(Chapter 3))