Chapter 8

Kate POV

We kissed. We actually kissed. We did kiss, right? We kissed for like 5 to 6 minutes, it was.. wow.

I smiled as I made my way to the house.

"IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU! IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU WE WOULDN'T BE IN THIS KIND OF SITUATION!"

"I DIDN'T KNOW OKAY?! DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO EVERY THING RIGHT?! I'M GETTING OUT OF HERE, I'M GOING TO STAY WITH MY MOM AND I'LL JUST LEAVE IT ALL, ALL OF IT, TO YOU!"

"DAMN IT ANNE!" SMASH! I think that was the vase in our living room. What's going on? Even my foster parents fight?

I heard the locks were unlocked, mom. Mom stormed out of the house, crying. Her eyes were puffy and red, what.. what happened?

"Mum.." I blocked her way. "Move out of the way, Kate." she said while sobbing.

"Mum what happened? Where are you going? Mum.." she ignored me and started the car.

"MUM! ANSWER ME!" I yelled at her. "SHUT UP KATE!" she yelled back. Ouch. That actually hurt.

"I DON'T LOVE YOU, I HATE YOU! I NEVER WANTED YOU, NEVER! NOW JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE AND.. AND JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! GO TO YOUR FUCKING DAD! AND DON'T EVER CALL ME MUM."

"YOU STUPID, WORTHLESS, PATHETIC, USELESS CHILD!"

"But.. What did I do? Why mum?" I started to cry. She didn't answer she just drove off from our flat. Then I feel drops of water from the sky, as it drops more and more water and gets harder. The wind was blowing hard, but I didn't move an inch. 

I just stood there.

I hear more objects breaking inside our house.

I couldn't take it. What am I suppose to do?

I'm worthless.

Then I ran inside to upstairs grabbing a knife from the kitchen. I went inside the bathroom and shut the door and locked it.

As I started to cut myself.

"Stupid."

"Worthless."

"Pathetic."

"Useless."

I cried over the pain, but it's the only way.

Blood everywhere, my arms, my clothes, the floor, everywhere and then it went all black.