Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Kate's P.O.V.

 "Honey, wake up! You're gonna be late for school!" Mom yelled. Shit. I got up and looked at the clock, shit! It's 7:45! School's gonna start in 15 minutes! I got up, change to a plain blue shirt, applied a little bit of make up and got out of my bed room. I ran downstairs as I took a piece of sandwich, "Dad, can you do me a favor?" "What is it?" "Drive me to school?" He sighed and walked out of the kitchen and I followed him. We got in the car and we drove off. 5 minutes later we arrived, I got out of the car and dad waved goodbye, I just ignored it.

When I walked in the halls everyone just stared at me. Then I felt someone poked me, I looked back and saw.. Britney. "Well, well, if it isn't the bad ass bitch." I just frozed, but I snapped back to reality and walked away leaving Britney behind. I went to my locker and put books in my bag, and when I closed it, there he is. My heart started to beat so fast it's harder to breathe. He joked with his friends, oh my god he is so sexy. I just can't stop looking at him, I can't stop looking at Niall. Yes, Niall Horan. He is in the football team, he's team captain, all the girls have a crush on him and that counts me too. I don't know why I'm so in love with him, I just couldn't stop. I couldn't stop thinking about him or whatever.

"Hey, hello? Kate, Katey dear! Snap out of it!" Then I saw my bestfriend, Roxy standing in front of me looking confused. "What were you looking at?" She asked, I just shooked my head and walked down to my class.

"Hey, slow down! How are you by the way?" "I'm alright." I said, when we reached to our class (History class) Roxy immidiately sat next to Grace, our classmate, and there were no seats left. I looked around the room and I founded an empty seat. I looked at the person who's gonna sit next to me.. No.. Oh God please no.. It was Niall. He was talking to his friends, I guess. I just walked and people throwing me paper and calling me bad names but I ignored them. I sat next to him. Oh God, he might notice me! He might NOTICE me! He MIGHT even actually talk  to me oh my God.

"Good morning class, get back to your seats please." Mr. Anthony said, walking to his table. "Alright, today you'll be having an assignment that is searching about the World War III, you guys will be working with partners, what I mean by partness those who are sitting next to you."

Holy shit, no way. Me and Niall as partners? FUCKING PARTNERS? My heart started pounding so hard, I couldn't breathe. "Hey, are you okay love?" Niall said. Did he just talk to me? "Uh, um, y-yeah I-I'm fine." I said groggily. "Well, um, I'm Niall by the way." "Of course I know who you are.." Oh my God, I'm talking to THE Niall Horan. I might as well cherish this moment. "And by the way, I'm Kate." I said and faked a smile.