Chapter 10

Kate's POV

I woke up, I touched my arm. "Ouch." I take a look at my arm, it isn't that bad. I washed my hand and my head feeling a little dizzy. It hurts a little when I washed it, but I love it, I love how it hurts so much. I got out of the bathroom and peaked from the stairs to look at my living room. It was a disaster. The door was left opened, and then it popped in my mind.

Where's dad? "Daddy..? Dad? Where are you?" I said. I was shaking terribly it was hard for me to walk. I gasped and closed my mouth with my hand, what.. happened?

Our dining table was flipped over, broken glasses scatered the house floor, burned pictures. I picked on up, it wasn't that ruined, it was a picture of me and my foster family. I tear dropped on the picture.. I couldn't help it but cry. I covered my face in my hands. My house was a disaster and I had no idea where my dad was.

I felt weak, I fell down and sobbed. What am I suppose to do now?

Niall's POV

I woke up early, it's Saturday! I looked at the clock, it was 7:32 a.m. I got up and happily went to the bathroom, took a quick shower, put on some clothes and drove off to Kate's flat.

When I arrived, I saw the door is wide open, I looked confused. "Who is that?" I asked to myself. I got out of my car and walked slowly trying to figure out who that is.

She was crying, she's lying on the floor.. motionless, I think. Kate's house was a disaster, wait a minute, that's Kate. "Kate? Kate..? KATE!" I shouted and ran to her.

"Baby, what happened?" I asked her worried. Her house was messed up! I saw blood on the table, every furniture were flipped over. "What the fuck happened Kate?" I picked her up by her hands.

"No! Get your hands off of me!" she yelled. "No, I want to help you!" she kept struggling, not wanting me to help her.

"Can't you see I'm trying to help!" I yelled.

She won't stop moving, she kept fighting. But I accomplished and made her stand up. I took a good look at her. Shit.

"Kate. what happened to your arms?" I asked groggily.

Kate's POV

"Kate, what happened to your arms?" he asked groggily.

I saw his face went blank and I know he was disappointed, sad, and he was angry. His emotions were all mixed I couldn't tell.

"No, get the fuck away from me!" I cried running out from my house.

It started to rain but I didn't care, I kept running forward not knowing where to go. My vision blurs, I couldn't look well. I kept crying and didn't look to any direction. I didn't care if I was hit by a car and died! I just wanted to get over my misery! I just want to die!

Not long later, someone grabbed me by the arms. Niall.

"Let me go! Let me the fuck go!" I cried struggling with him. But it was useless, he wouldn't let me go. I sobbed and fell down to my knees.

"Baby, please. Don't do this to me any more." he said showing my arms. I saw his face, he was crying too. It seemed so different, I've never seen this side of Niall ever.

"I love you." I said to him and hugged him tightly, we stayed there for about 5 minutes and got back up to our feet.

"I love you too." he said.

Niall's POV

"I love you too." I said to her. I really do love her, I don't know what I'll do without her.

"You do? I thought you wouldn't ever love a loser like me." she said with a sad face. "What? Why would I not love the most beautiful girl in the world?" I smiled. She smiled weakly and I pull her face closer to mine, her lips crashed to my lips. I felt sparks fly and butterflies in my stomach.

I feel so alive when I'm with her. I'm in love with her.

Every kiss just gets sweeter than the last, this one felt like I've ate a bomb and it exploded in my tummy. It was amazing. As she pulled away, she smiled at me and helped me get back on my feet. Then we walked in the rain... hand in hand.