Chapter 6 Part 1

Kate's P.O.V.

"We're sitting down in silence, this is soooooooooo awkward." I thought to myself in my mind.

"Hey, so um, tell me about yourself." Niall said with a smile. 

"Um.. How about playing 20 questions? You can ask me and I'll ask you." He suggested, I nodded my head and we started playing.

Bold: Niall Italic and bold: Kate

"Favorite movie."

"Um.. Titanic, The Vow, Grease, Green Lantern."

"Your family? Mention each and one of them"

"Greg Horan, my bro, Bobby Horan, my dad, Maura Gallagher, my mum."

"Mention your family."

"Molly Edwards, my little sister,John Edwards, my dad, Katherine Belle, my mum, both died when I was 6 years old."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear. Back to the game, favorite song?"

"Troublemaker by Olly Murs, Every Time You Go by Ellie Goulding, Want U Back by Cher Lloyd, Please Don't Go by Mike Posner."

"Type of girl that you'd like to date?"

"Well, I like girls who are nice, hot, beautiful, smart, popular, and all the positive things."

(well he only likes popular girls, I won't have the chance to date him.)

Then the waitress came with our food, disturbing our 10 minute game.

"Here you are handsome boy." she said with a grin. "And here you go." she like just threw the plate on the table, where are her manners!

"Hey miss" Niall shouted. "Yes handsom- Mr?" 

"That's no way to treat my lady." Did he said 'my lady'?

"What did I do?" She said stubbornly.

"Ugh, whatever, can we order a drink?" Niall said, "Alright.." she said settling down.

"Um, I'll have a mineral water." I said to the lady, well she isn't that old. She's about in her 20's I guess. "I'll have the same with her." Niall said.

She wrote down our orders and leaves without another word.

"Well that was weird." "You say that again." Niall said.

The waitress came back with our beverages. "Here you go cutie pie!" she said with a smile. "Here you g- OOPS!" the water spilled every where, I mean, just me. 

"What the hell is wrong with you!" I yelled at her, she's such a bitch! What does she want any way? I didn't do anything! Nothing! I didn't do nothing! 

"As soon as I report to the manager, you'll be fired for sure!" Niall yelled in front of her face and made his way to the manager.

"What the hell did I do to you bitch?" I asked her. "What? You think it's easy to see your ex boyfriend with someone else?! He acted like he didn't know me! As for you, you stay the fuck away!" she said and then she leaves the restaurant.