Chapter 7

Kate's POV

I can't believe what I have heard. I wasn't dreaming, right? The captain of the football team LIKES me! HE LIKES ME! HE LIKES ME! HE LIKES ME! HE REALLY DO LIKE ME! Thank you History class! I love History, I mean, now I do. What the fuck am I talking about? I gotta think of names for our babies, no wait, too far, all that matters is that we like each other! 

"Hey Kate, what's the address to your house?" Niall asked. "Oh right! Sorry, I have a lot to think about." Thinking about our wedding plans, names for our babies, our house, oh my god I'm insane!

"Um.. It's in ST. Malik street." I told him.

Niall's POV

I can't believe this. Why me? Why me... But whatever, I'll just continue the dare.

"Hey um, does this mean we're boyfriend and girlfriends? Are we like together?" I asked nervously. Wait a second! I'm never nervous, but why am I with her? Wait, do I like her? I'd rather kill myself then to like that dork. 

Kate's POV

"Hey um, does this mean we're boyfriend and girlfriends? Are we like together?" "YES!" "Woah, slow down there.." He laughed. "I-I um I mean, yeah sure. We can be together, if you want to.." I said.

Ugh, gee Kate, you just had to scream 'yes' didn't you? "Pfftt.." I sighed. "Something wrong?" "No, everything's just fine." I said. 

Then I turned on the radio and it played Troublemaker by Olly Murs. I love this song!

Then the song ended and it played Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen. I always hated that song, I don't even know why.

"You have a really nice voice!" Niall said. "What? I didn't sing." "Yeah you did, you sang Troublemaker. I never thought you had such a sexy voice!" he said.

I'm blushing, my cheeks are heated it's super red. I cover them with my hands. "Aww, someones blushing!"

Niall's POV

"Aww, someones blushing!" I said. She is so cute. And that's when it hit me, I love her. I really do love her. I am in love with that dork.

"What? No! I'm not blushing!" she said disturbing my thoughts. "Yeah you were! You are so cute!" why did I just said that? I don't care. "Haha! Your blushing even more! Your sexy when you blush."

"I hate you, Niall Horan." she said with a childish 5 year old voice.

"No way, I know you love me." I feel like I've been switched on. I've never felt like this before, what's happened to me? What am I turning into?

"Alright, we're here babe." I said. "Thank you." she said.

Kate's POV

I was about to open the car door when Niall hold my arms... Butterflies!

He hold my chin up so that I'll look at him. My eyes met his. His beautiful blue eyes are so wonderful. I love him. And that's where it happened, our lips crashed into each other as we kissed deeper and deeper. After about 5 minutes we both pulled away catching our breaths.

"How did you feel?" he asked me. "Amazing." When we kissed, there's just that something. Butterflies in my stomach, everything went crazy and there were sparks when we kissed. It was wonderful.

"Thank you for changing my life." he told me. I.. I... I changed his life?