Chapter 15

Niall's POV

Niall, come on! Run faster! Niall, Niall, Niall!

"Niall! Niall! Wake up! It's Christmas today!" Kate said jumping up and down and shaking me left to right while she's on top of me.

"Alright, alright!" I said and pushed her to my left and I got on top of her and kissed her on the forehead. She giggled and dragged me downstairs.

"Let's have our first Christmas breakfast." she said with a grin and pointing at the table that's filled with food.

"Wow, you made all that?" I said and my mouth was wide open.

"Yes! Now come on, let's eat!" she said dragging me to the table.

"Don't eat too much. Save your stomach for tonight, baby." I said to her and winked.

"Tonight? What tonight?" she asked me while shoving some baked potatoes into her mouth.

"It's a surprise and a my gifts for you this Christmas." I said to her smiling and shoved some pancakes in to my mouth.

"Oh and I have some more presents for you, not just tonight." I said running upstairs and grabbed the presents I wrapped yesterday. Yes, I bought more presents for her than just a proposal ring.

"Here you go!" I said giving her about 13 wrapped boxes.

"Oh my gosh, and I.. I just got you one." she said handing me a small box.

"Hey, it's okay!" I said and roughly toring the wrap and found a little blue box. I opened it and it revealed a green four leaf clover necklace.

"Wow! I love it! I'm gonna use it right away!" I said with a big smile. Then Kate smiled, I guess she's happy that I loved her present.

Kate's POV

We sat down on the couch and I began to open my presents from my dearest boyfriend.

"No! Open that one last. Open the others first." Niall said grabbing the present I was holding. So I did what I was told. 

I opened the first present, it was a diamond necklace. It's so beautiful! I loved it.

The second one were a pair of red heels. The third one was a red diamond bracelet. The fourth one was a watch with diamonds on the sides. The rest were all cute objects.

"Oh Niall, I don't know what to say!" "Shh, you don't need to say anything. Now, open this one." he said smiling and handing me the last, biggest present. I opened it slowly and founded a green box.

I opened the box and it revealed a knee-short red dress. I gasped while I hold the dress. I hugged him so tight he chocked.

"THANK YOU! IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL NIALL! THE DRESS IS BEAUTIFUL, YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL I LOVE YOU!" I screamed and kissed every inch of his face. He laughed joyfully.

"I'm glad you liked them all." he said with a grin.

"Like them? I love them!" I said and gave him a quick kiss.

"By the way, you're wearing all those accessories and the dress tonight." he said and turned on the TV.

I rested my head on his shoulders while he plays with my hair. We sat there quietly while watching spongebob. Today's going to be a wonderful day.