Chapter 13

Kate's POV

We finished taking a bath. It wasn't that bad. I got out and changed to fresh clothes. I feel like forgetting something... Roxy!

I took my phone and saw Roxy left  89 messages... 90 and 19 phone calls. I dialed her phone and she picked up..

"GIrl, why didn't you answer any of my messages or phone calls!"

"Sorry, I was just with.."

"With who, Kate?" 

"Um.. Nial-"

"NIALL FREAKING HORAN?!"

"Um.. Yes.. We're kind of um.. dating."

"OMG, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME- Right, you were with him.. Distracted. Anyway, WHEN DID YOU START DATING?!"

"Few days ago.."

"Oh my God, I'm so jealous right now!"

"Haha, well I gotta go! Love you!" I hung up.

"Who were you calling?" Niall asked, he was half naked. The towel hung to his waist.

"Roxy." I said winking at him. "Haha." "Um.. Niall.." I covered my eyes and turned around.

"What? What?"

"Um.. Your towel fell down." I said slowly.

"Oh shit! Sorry you had to see that." I heard the towel, wrapped around his waist and then I turned around.

"You saw my, business?" he asked shyly. "Yes." I said and giggled.

"Hey, look! It's snowing!" I screamed and ran to the window. My face against the window, yeah, I do act like an 8 year old but I don't care.

Then, Niall came and wrapped his hands around my stomach. "It's beautiful, but not as beautiful as you." he said calmly.

I turned around to face him and kissed him passionately. It wasn't like this morning, this one was calm and it felt wonderful. I melted as he kissed me deeper and pulled  away. He smiled.

"I.. I.." he said groggily.

"Ugh.. I'm tongue tied over three words." he said and sighed and I giggled.

"Spit it out, Horan!" I said giggling.

"I.. I love you Kate." he said blushing.

"What?" I said putting my hands  behind my ear, pretending I didn't hear what he said.

"I love you, Kate!" he said louder.

I opened the window and asked, "WHAT?!" I shouted outside from the window in the cold air.

"I LOVE YOU KATE! I REALLY LOVE YOU, SO MUCH!" he said sticking his head out from the window with me. We laughed, I feel the snow falling from the sky and on my head. Some people on the sidewalk giggled when they heard us shouting, maybe they're thinking, 'Those crazy couple.'

Couple. Love birds. It's like Niall just filled in the hole inside of me. Without him, my life means nothing.