Part 2

Niall's POV

I sighed another heavy sigh and knocked on the door. "Um.. Hello?"

I creaked the door open and stepped inside. "Any body here? I, um, brought some popcorn Britney.." Then I took a good look at her place then stepped on something.

It was her jeans. I found more that leads me up to the second floor. I began to pick up.. (I made a list)

Jeans.

Jacket.

Scarf.

T-Shirt.

Tongs.

Socks.

Accessories.

Underwear.

And finally.. Her bra. "Awesome." I sighed and took a deep breath and opened the door.

It was good enough that she was under the covers. "Hey Horan.." she said. "Gee Britney! Put some clothes on if you still wanna watch movies with me!" I yelled at her while turning away. "What you don't like this?!" she said, I can hear humiliation in her voice.

"Are you dressed up yet?" I turned around and turned back quickly, I caught her standing up.. naked. Lots of the guys would really love to take my place, the guys like her all.

"Oh my God, your a slut! I'm getting out of here!" I yelled at her and shut the door and I smiled to myself. Though I really wanted to see, she's so fit! But, I don't like her. "Ew, why am I holding these?" I threw her clothes, all of them scattered on the floor. I grabbed my popcorn with me and headed back to my house.

"That was quick." Greg said with a mouth full of cinnamon rolls. "It's complicated. Gimme some of those." we ate dinner, and I quickly got up and headed to my room. I crashed to my bed. "Bed, I think you and I are getting married." 

*2 hours later*

I couldn't sleep, couldn't sleep at all. I grab my phone and wonder if Kate's still awake. So I dialed her number.

...

...

...

Hm, no answer. Maybe I'll just come visit her tomorrow.