Chapter 12

Kate's POV

I woke up in Niall's arms. Aw, he looked so cute when he's asleep. I touched his nose. Cute nose of his. I touched his ears. He also have cute ears. I touched his eyes that are closed shut. Cute eyes of his, especially when it's open.

I slowly got out of his arms and stood up. Fixed my clothes and jumped on him.

"WAKE UP YOU LAZY BASTARD!" I yelled at him and he just groaned and covered his self with the sheets.

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" I yelled at him and jumped more and more.

"AHHHHH!" he finally awoken and got out the sheets like as if he was a vampire that woke up and ready for dinner. I ran downstairs screaming like a 5 year old girl. I heard footsteps behind me, he was chasing me!

As I finally made it to the first floor, I haven't even ran and I felt arms around my waist not allowing me to run anymore.

"No! Get off me!" I said struggling and laughing.

"No." Niall said and he yawned. He turned me to face him and we giggled then stared into each others eyes. "You look so beautiful." he said.

"No, I look like shit." I said still looking at his gorgeous blue eyes.

"Then your the most beautiful shit ever." he said with a grin. I pushed his face.

"Ouch. That actually hurt." he said with puppy eyes.

"Weak chicken." I said and laughing even more.

"You'll pay for that!" he said and carried me bridal style and put me on the couch and he sat on me.

We laughed and then stopped. Looking at each other. Not long until we kissed, his kiss was passionate. Then he started to kiss deeper and furiously. His hands touching my waist and slowly sliding his hands up to my back. My hands runned through his hair and I kissed him deeper.

After 10 minutes of smooching and kissing each other, we stopped to catch our breaths. Breathing heavily. We smiled and he kissed me on the cheeks.

"Best morning I've ever had." he said and walking towards the kitchen.

"You tell me." I said following him.

"Pancakes or waffles?" he asked me as he prepared the ingridients.

"Um.. Waffles!" I shouted and winked at him. He blushed. He's so cute when he blushed!

Then we cooked together, ate breakfast, and sat on the couch.

"I think I'm gonna go take a bath." I told him. "Can I um.. Join you?" he asked me.

In the shower.. together? Revealing all my body parts and.. Like everything? "Umm..." I said groggily chewing on my nails.. I thought about it.. Hey, why not? We might be husband and wifes.. Too far, sure why not.

"Yeah okay! Come on then!" I said to him and ran to the bathroom. Not long, he came in with the biggest smile I've ever seen.

He took off his shirt that reveals his chest and I feel my cheeks heated. Then he took off his pants revealing his boxers, holy shit! Don't look at the... too late.

"What are you looking at?" he said giggling and I blushed even more.

And then he walked towards me whispering me in the ear, "Take off your clothes, babe." and he breathed on my shoulders. That sent chills to my spine.

"O-o-okay.." I said shaking. I took off everything and he just stared. It's kind of disturbing, but.. yeah. Okay.

"I'll keep my bra and my underwear on.." I said and walking into the bath tub. "I'll keep my boxers on too." he said and I giggled.