Part 32

After a long day of exploring LA with Jaden it was finally time to go back to the sway house. The sun was starting to set and Griffin had mentioned there might be a party tonight after dark. You walked side by side with Jaden as close as you could possibly be, you hadn't planned on it getting so cold in LA at sundown, the goosebumps on your arms alerted Jaden to your shivering.

"Y/n you want my jacket?" He said as he took off his red sweatshirt

"Yeah that'd be nice" you took the sweatshirt from his hands and slipped it over your head instantly feeling the warmth from Jaden's body.

You shivered again, but not because of the cold air, because you were nervous, somehow in a matter of days you'd caught undeniably strong feelings for Jaden, unexpected to say the least. You thought you'd go through plenty of guys here in LA, have hookups and live your life, you never thought you'd fall, for your brothers best friend.

But you were getting ahead of yourself, you barely knew him, it was pure attraction. The way his hair curled over his eyebrows, his perfectly sculpted muscles, his fit and toned body, the tattoos that wrapped his arm, the painted nails..

The never ending list of things that attracted you to Jaden Hossler.

"This is our Uber" he said snapping you out of your thoughts

You blushed deeply realizing you'd been so caught up thinking about his toned body, you'd forgotten you were on a date with him. You thanked god that it was night time, if it hadn't been dark Jaden would've undoubtedly mentioned the blush rising on your cheeks, you had no excuse for why you where blushing, and you were lucky he couldn't see it.

You slowly stepped into the Uber and reclined back in your seat. Taking a deep breath to calm your nerves. Jaden opened his door and slipped into his seat effortlessly.

He slides to the middle of the car, slipping his arm under yours. Skillfully he places his hand in yours.

You wrap your other hand around his to hold him even closer to you.

The Uber takes off and  your worries slowly drift away

The Uber takes off and  your worries slowly drift away. It had been a perfect night, no need for rushing, or worrying.

You closed your eyes and laid your head on Jadens shoulder listening to the sound of the radio

The peaceful trance was ended abruptly as your phone began to ring.

You reach into your pocket and pull out your phone, reading that you're receiving a phone call.

griff🤍

decline answer

Hey!? Where are you

I'm in the Uber with Jaden? Why?

The party is about to start you gotta get home

Why's it a rush?

Hollywoodfix is gonna be posted outside, if you two show up together that's headlines. Get home. Now.

shit you're right, see you soon.

You end the call, looking to the Uber driver you say "how much do I have to pay you to get me home 5
minutes quicker"

"Thirty" he stated without taking his eyes off the road

"thirty?! To drive five minutes less?!" You exclaim

"Hey wait what's the rush?" Jaden asks

"Griffs throwing a party tonight, hollywoodfix is gonna be there, he said if we show up together that's gonna be all over tiktokroom." You say looking straight ahead

"Oh you tik tokers? Yes?" Says the Uber driver

"Sir is there any way you can get us home quicker and not charge me thirty dollars?" You ask for a final time

"Hey what's the big deal? So what Hollywoodfix catches us together? It's not like we're on a date" Jaden says

You feel a little sting in your heart. This wasn't a date?

Kio was right, he uses girls. Just another one of Jaden's hookups.

"I'll pay you 50 dollars to get me home right now." You state on the verge of tears

Jaden looks a bit confused but the Uber driver speeds up, and before you know it you're back at sway.

You step out of the car and rush into the house, Jaden following behind

"Hey hey what was that all about" he says as he grabs onto your arm

"I gotta get ready for the party." You say before pulling from his grip and storming off to your room.

You shut the door slowly as you try to decide what you should wear, you want to make Jaden lust for you the way you lust for him.

You throw on your favorite pair of jean, and some necklaces, but you can't decide on a top.

*knock knock* "yo y/n the party is starting" Griffin yelled as he knocked on your door.

"Alright!" You yell back grabbing the first shirt in your closet

You slip into it and think to yourself, this will catch Jaden's attention

y/n.clothes has made a post

liked by luvanthony and 4,973 othersy/n

y/n.clothes: sway la baby
griffinjohnson: baby sis
      ^^y/n.clothes: big bro
fanacct: omg that shirttttt
luvanthony: avani said ur pretty
hater973: it's the fat hanging over her pants for me
brycehall: come partyyy