CHAPTER 23

ANNIE POV

Arthur will not join us today, because he have to run his company, he have appointment today, and I told him that I will meet Julia at home. I like Julia, she know what I want, and here she is, sit in front of me explaining the plans. After heard her explanation, I'm satisfied, she really know and can read me easily. She know what kind of wedding in my dreams.

The truth is I want a simple wedding, I want to held it in this house, surrounding with everyone who closed to us, I imagine we talking each other, laughing, cheering, and happiness. Although Arthur ever asked me why I didn't want to throw grand wedding. I just said to him that I want simple, but meaningful, something you can remember lasting.

I lead Julia out the house, we hug each other, she said to me she will contact me and preparing everything.

And now here I'm, sitting in my room, wearing simple white wedding gown. The material is silk, open shoulder, my baby bumps look visible but the gown cover my curves perfectly added with a white veil. I feel nervously, I play with my fingers when I hear Mia come inside the room, she looking at me with a happy gaze. She's wearing cream dress,

"Mom, you look amazing, I'm happy for you" she hug me. I smiled at her, I'm very grateful having Mia, and she accepted Arthur as his father.

"Its time mom" she holding my hand, and we walking together downstairs. We held the wedding in the garden behind the house. At the backyard, I see beside the pool, there's chairs are arranged, I see a few people that I know from library standing there too.

I heard the music beginning, Mia and I walking hand in hand together to the isle. I see Inda looking at me smiling, when we reach the isle, Arthur standing there with his black suit, he look very handsome, Billy standing beside him as his best men. He looking at me with smile in his face, he took my hand, then whispering "baby, you look very beautiful today"

We beginning the ceremony, and when we exchange the vow, Arthur grab my hand looking at my eyes

Melanie Edison, from the first time I met you, I know I'll love you, and want you to be mine. You different from every women that I know. Everything about you make me amazed. You're the one who deserve my last name. I love you and Mia, also our soon to be born baby. I will cherish, protecting, caring and loving you and our children.

I'm crying hear his speech, oh my god how lucky I'm having a man like him.

Arthur, I know I'm just and ordinary, simple women with daughter. When I met you I feel scared, because I thought we came from two different world, but you always be there for me every time, and I never felt so grateful having and knowing you. I love you unconditionally, for better or worst, happy or sad, till die do us apart.

We exchange our wedding rings, then Arthur open my veil slowly he cup my cheek then kissing me slowly yet passionate.

"I love you Mrs knight, finally you're mine now"

I hear every one clapping at us, they smile happy. Arthur hug me closely. We greeting each other, Mia bring Edward too, I see they talking happily. I felt Arthur squeeze my shoulder,

"Can I have the dance Mrs knight" staring at his eyes, I stand, take his hand. I put my hand on his neck, he slip his hand on my waist. We dancing slowly, I put my head on his chest while dancing. Enjoying the moment, when we done I take a set, Arthur kneel in front of me messaging my feet. Suddenly he lift me up, carry me bridal style then take me to our room

"Baby, everyone still there, is it okay if we leave the earlier" I feel bad leaving the ceremonial, but my feet is getting hurt.

Arthur chuckled then take off my heels "don't you worried about them Mrs knight, Pierre, Mia and Billy are there, they will replace us."

He open the button of my wedding dress slowly, he slide the dress, and now I fully almost naked in front of him, he push me slowly to the bed, looking at me for a moment, he undress and left his clothes, get in the bed. Slowly trailing his finger in my body, whispering smooth and seductive things, make my body, burning and craving his touch more and more.

That night is definitely different, our passion stronger than usual, it feel like every emotion, lust, happy, relieve, all mixed together.