6

It's been two months.

Two fucking months!!

They were all busy in their mids and practicals. Thada and Sandee were still denying their feelings for each other. June was chasing after every hot girl he laid eyes on. Pete was just dragging along. With Kao refusing to even look at him.

Yes, they still had to pretend to be together on one or more occasions.

No, they didn't let any of their friends find out what was going on between them. Neither did Kao tell Thada who he actually slept with. But he also wasn't giving Pete any opening and that drove Pete crazy.

Kao wasn't letting him talk about that night. He told Pete he didn't care about that night and that it was a drunk mistake so they should forget it and never mention it even when Pete tried hard to clear his misunderstanding but Kao shut him off completely. He made it clear that he won't talk to Pete if he talked about that night.

He tried though. A lot. But Kao's anger scared him. He'd never seen Kao this angry before. Every time he as much as tried to talk to him, he went out of control. And he felt nervous talking to San about his feelings for a boy.

Kao helped every time with Mint, he even helped Pete with the study. But afterwards, he acted like Pete was a stranger.

And it made Pete even more agitated. He knew Kao thought all his advances towards him were for Mint's sake. Or that he regretted that night with Kao. Both of which weren't true. He really wanted to clear all of Kao's misunderstandings but if Kao wasn't helping him study, he walked around like Pete was air. So Pete did what he thought was the best way to get Kao's attention.

He followed Kao around like a lost puppy. And annoyed the hell out of him😈

"Black coffee with french toast" Kao told Sun who first eyed him and then the table at the far corner. Kao turned to look at the table too, only huffing to find Pete sitting there like he owned the place. The jerk even waved at him with a smirk.

Kao sighed

Kao sighed. "I'm not serving him" he told a confused Sun and went to work.

.
.

"You're here again!" Kao whined when Pete entered the cafe.

"Why? Is this how you treat your customer?" Pete chuckled seeing the annoyed face Kao made.

"Fuck you!" Kao huffed and went to work while Pete settled with a smug face.

Just then the bell rang again and Mork entered the cafe. Pete almost jumped out of his seat seeing him. Yes, he still remembered his broken nose🤣

And sure enough, Mork flared his nostrils seeing Pete.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Mork grumbled.

"I... am here for study session with Kao. He asked me here" Pete lied through his teeth.