12

Non huffed in anger as he watched that smug bastard walk up to the cute chubby boy in an apron and pulled him in his arms by his waist. He seethed in anger seeing the man put a show for him to watch as he kissed the cute waiter purposely and turned to walk out of the cafe in anger. 

He'd seen the older boy in this very cafe for the first time. And then he'd seen him again. And again. And again. For the past four months, he'd been seeing him from a distance. This was not over, he was not in a habit to give up on anything he wanted.

.
.

"Hey baby" Pete smiled dearly at Kao and kissed his jaw, slowly nibbling on it, making Kao shudder. Ever since they got together, he was never scared of showing their intimacy in public, especially every time he felt some annoying wasps lurking around his lovely Kao. He always made sure to mark his territory as Kao called it. 

Kao bit on his lower lip, blushing. "Bastard" he hissed and acted sulky towards Pete even though he always happily accepted all the kisses. Pete roared with laughter. 

"Yeah, I'm a big bastard. But you love this bastard, don't you Kao?" he asked smugly and Kao snorted.

"I'm so gonna kick your smug and jealous ass someday" Kao laughed and shoved Pete away. "And when did I say I love you?"

"Huh, you don't need to, you should see how messed up you are under me" Pete retorted cockily, looking Kao up and down with lustful eyes while Kao blushed furiously, smacking his chest angrily. Pete laughed and took his hand in his own. "Let's go home"

Kao rolled his eyes, acting sulky yet he let Pete lead him to the car and help him settle in. He acts all sulky and fussy but he really likes being pampered by Pete, not that he'd admit it. 

.
.

"Hello phi"

Kao looked up from his notes with a frown to find a smug-looking kid standing there. The boy grinned at him and made himself comfortable on the spot beside him. Kao blinked. 

"Em... hey?" he said in an unsure tone and looked around. The cafe was almost empty. His students had just left and he was ready to tidy up till Pete came to get him. 

The boy chuckled. "How are you?"

Kao blinked again. "What do you want?"

 "What do you want?"

 The boy sighed. "Huh, It's so hard to find you without your guard dog, you know"

Kao's face then turned cold as he looked down. "What do you want bufflehead?" he asked crankily and Non chuckled. 

"I'm sorry. Look, my name is Non. And I know I might not have made the best first impression, but I'm an idol, I spend too much time in the spotlight, I don't have time for studies at all. But I'm passing high school and I need to get into an engineering school. I need grades. I really need to get tutored. I've been told you are the best tutor for maths and physics. I need to-"