Splendorman x Anger Issues!Reader Pt2

In a span of a few months, shit started to go down. Zalgo attacked everyone in the underealm and midrealm. Everyone was assigned a partner and had to stay very close together, that included me and Splendor. I became easier to piss off and way more paranoid, Splendor was the only one that could calm me down. Tonight we were both sharing a bed and laying away from each other. I couldn't sleep, I let Splendor think I was sleeping but in reality I was laying in bed and listening closely to every sound. I stared off into the distance mindlessly until I heard a sliding door being opened. I shot up, Splendor quickly woke to my quick and sudden movement and looked at me. "I heard something." I mumbled mostly to myself. Splendor stayed quiet and so did I. When I was about to dismiss it as my imagination I heard a door open down the hall, the mechanical room. I growled and quickly got up from bed and left the room. Splendor got up in a panic to stop me, but it was too late. I had already swung open the door, "Love, what's wrong?" Splendor asked. "I heard something." I growled, "It was probably just a mouse, they come around this kind of atmosphere." Splendor said comfortingly. Just then I saw something, plus a creak. "I see them!" I pointed to the sight. "I only saw a spark." Splendor reassured, putting his hand on my shoulder. "But I heard a creak to.. I-Zalgo... Ugh!" I struggled to speak, my rage pushing me to the edge of insanity. "Let's just go back to bed." Splendor moved his hand to my back. I sighed and shakily began to close the doors, "Wait." Splendor demanded. I stopped my movement and listened. "Now I hear it." I was then completely pushed off the edge of insanity at Splendor's words.

-After That... (You killed the intruder ^w^ I was also to lazy to put in an epic fight scene ;w;)-

I looked down to my hands, "Dammit." My voice cracked. I just killed somebody, not really a casualty for me and not one I enjoy. My body began to tremble and the blood on my hands began to dry, physically. Tears fell to the bloodied ground as Splendor quickly wrapped his arms around me. "Let's get you washed up, y-yeah?" Splendor's voice stammered, I nodded. Splendor took my to the bathroom and helped me clean the blood off of my hands, face and neck. I tried to stay calm, but I couldn't stop myself from weeping. "I'm so sorry." I said in a guilty tone, "It's going to be okay, (Name)." Splendor pulled me into a small hug. We both headed back to our bed and fell asleep in one another's arms.