Jane x Fem!Reader Pt2

Jane led me to the forest and to a large mansion. "Holy hell..." I said in surprise, Jane chuckled. "A little much ain't it?" She said as she patted my shoulder. I giggled and nervously held Jane's hand as we entered the mansion. When we stepped inside, something really bothered me. Jeff was there, Jeff the fucking killer was sitting on the couch. I scowled but soon calmed myself, "Yay! Jane is back!" A little girl's voice squeaked from the couch. Jeff turned, his eye twitched. "Who's that?" Jeff asked as he pointed to me, "This is (Name), my girlfriend." Jane introduced. Jeff hummed, the little girl snickered. "Jane got a girlfriend before you!" The little girl teased. Jeff growled, "Hey! That's not fair, I don't know any girls!" Jeff retorted. I snickered, trying to hold back my laughter. "That's kind of pathetic!" I exclaimed as I bursted out laughing. Jane quickly joined me, "Shut up!" Jeff barked. Jane halted her laughter and pulled me into her. "Jeffery, please keep it down. Your friends are trying to sleep." A deep voice seemed to bounce off the walls, I turned to the direction I thought the voice came from. A very tall and faceless man stood in the hallway in a suit. He turned to me and Jane, "Jane, who is this?" He asked calmly. "This is my girlfriend, I wanted her to stay here with me." Jane informed. The man hummed, "Well it's nice to meet you, I'm Slenderman. Your name?" The question surprised me, "I-I'm (Name), it's nice to meet you as well." I quickly introduced. Without a word Jane scoffed and grabbed my hand, dragging me up the stairs. Jane opened a door and pulled me inside, I guessed it was her room, based on how the room was decorated. Jane closed the door and looked back at me, "I can't stand those two. They're so annoying." Jane complained. I giggled and then hugged Jane. Jane sighed and gently swooped me up (MASSIVE TOP ENERGY FROM JANE) Jane carried me to her bed and laid me down. I smiled as Jane laid down on top of me, cuddling into me. I giggled and placed a small kiss to her head. I'm happy to be here, as long as I'm with her I don't care where I am.

(Yeah, it was short for a pt2, but still hella adorable!)