Nathan the Nobody x Reader Pt3

I was out at the shop trying to get some food. I was wearing a hoodie and a mask with some gloves, luckily it looked natural in the winter. I looked through the aisles trying to find some decent and cheap food since I only had 10.00$ so I had to be picky. I was able to afford some chips and bread, but it wasn't enough to get through the next few weeks. I found my way to the candy aisle and it was much cheaper than everything else, 'Bullshit.'  I growled underneath my breath. I got a bag of sweets and quickly payed. I made my way to mine and Nathan's hideout.

When I arrived it was like Nathan could smell the food from a mile away. Nathan walked up to me and held out his hand for the bag. I gave it to him and watched as he looked through the bag, "Sweets? Seriously?" Nathan said in a monotone voice. I crossed my arms, "Well the sweets were cheaper than anything else so it's not like I had much of a choice!" I defended. Nathan chuckled and walked back to his original spot, as did I. I sat down and looked out the window and watched as the clouds passed the night sky. "(Name), think fast." Nathan quickly said, I turned and saw that a piece of candy was flying at me. I quickly caught it and glared at him, "Don't scare me like that." I said with a small smile. Nathan rolled his eye's and smiled a bit himself. I unwrapped the candy and threw it into my mouth. I smiled to myself as I happily consumed the small sweet. I felt Nathan get close to me and whisper in my ear, "The candy is just as sweet as you are." Nathan purred. My entire face lit up with heat as I covered my face, Nathan chuckled. Nathan pulled me closer to him and forced my head on his shoulder. I smiled and relaxed into my boyfriend.

(It was short but super adorable, hope you enjoyed.)