Offenderman x Fem!Reader

(So... Sorry to all my male readers but... I came up with an idea... Enjoy 😈 Also, in this xReader Offender will be living in the Slender mansion for plot)

I was awoken by a sharp pain in my stomach. When I opened my eyes, it took a bit before I could become more coherent. But when I did, I realized there was a strong metallic smell. I quickly went to sit up but was halted by a stabbing pain. A yelp escaped my lips. It was that time of the month. And the pain was worse than it had ever been. Enough to make me want to throw up. I slowly rested my body on the mattress once again. But supported myself with one arm, the other holding onto my stomach. The strong smell of blood agitated my sinuses. Despite the amount of pain I was in, I tried to get up again to at least change. The more I moved the worse the pain got. Once I was sitting up I had to grip my stomach. I kicked off the blood stained blankets. But when I did agony struck me like a lightning bolt striking a tree.

"Ow! Shit...." I shrieked. I gripped my stomach, tears pricking the corners of my eyes. This was by far the worst pain I have ever experienced. 

"What the hell is going on?" A deep voice said from the doorway. I turned. It was Offender. He had an agitated look on his face. But that agitation soon turned to shock. I was quite literally covered in blood. My vision began to blur.

"The fuck happened to you?" Offender exclaimed. I opened my mouth to speak, but was again interrupted by another beat of pain. Not skipping a beat, Offender appeared in front of me. There was nothing but silence. My vision finally started clear. In the corner of my eye I could see Offender nervously looked around for what to do. 

"Uh, here." Offender grabbed the blanket and threw it into the laundry bin. Ignoring the blood, Offender swooped me up bridal style. He carried me to the conjoined bathroom and sat me down on the edge of the tub. 

"One minute." In a blink of an eye he was gone. Within only a few seconds he was back. Offender knelt down in front of me. He handed me a water bottle and a pill.

"Take that, it'll help." Offender said with a smile on his face. Fighting through the aches I nodded and crookedly smiled back. I popped the pill into my mouth and took a drink. When I opened my mouth to speak my voice cracked immediately. I cleared my throat.

"Thank you.." I muttered. Offender nodded and patted my head. 

"There are some clothes on the counter." Offender said, pointing to the folded clothes. I nodded. Offender teleported  to who knows where. The pain was slowly but surely winding down. It was easier to move. That's for sure. I got dressed and put a pad on. I still felt a little nauseous, but it wasn't as bad. When I left the bathroom, Offender was standing there.

"You feel any better?" He asked. I nodded. With a smirk, Offender grabbed me and pulled me to his chest.

"You know, you could always sleep in my room." Offender said in a flirtatious tone. A scorching heat spread across my face. A chuckle resonated from Offender. In a flash, I was in a different room. Suddenly, I was lifted off the ground. Without warning Offender pressed his lips to mine. His arms easily wrapped around my body. We broke apart and Offender fell onto his bed. Still holding me in his arms, he fell asleep quickly. I smiled. I never knew that Offender could be so caring. I pressed a kiss to his shoulder and snuggled into his chest.

(Yeah... This was rough... I did not capture Offender's personality AT ALL. Let's hope the next one is better 😅)