It's open (Pt 3)

(George's POV)

 We waited a good minute, he probably wanted the suspense to eat us from the inside.  "Haha!" they laughed, " Oooh, you should have seen your faces! They're priceless! Oh, you actually thought I counted your votes? Phew, actually one the contestants sacrifice themselves!" 

"Tubbo..." Oh no. Tubbo gave himself up, for his rude friend??? Tubbo was so nice and kind, was he really going to die?!  "You are safe! And all of you, welcome... To the demise of... Tommyinit!" The TV said.

Dream and I look up to the screen to see both in electrical chairs, Tubbo almost white at his answer.  Both in sheer panic,  trying to wiggle out of the chairs.  Tommy crying his eyes out, dreading the future.  "Tubbo, say bye-bye to your best friend!" He cackled.  With no hesitation, he pulled down a lever on the side.  Tommy shrieked in pain while being electrocuted to death, having nobody to help him.  Tubbo, his eyes so red from crying now screaming as well. Tommy was dead.  

Tommy's screams of bloody murder still seemed liked it echoed through the white room.  Poor tubbo I thought to myself.  He saw his best friend die right next to him, and could do nothing.  

(Now it's time for chit chat)

Dream: Okay, that's enough.

Me: What?

Dream: Get up and start moving, we need to firgure a way out.

Me: Are you insane?! Tommy just died, and you are going to ignore that!?

Dream: If we stay here like sitting ducks, we will all die! 

He stopped, looking like he was going to cry. Though, he didn't, he was frustrated with my answer I could see it.  He sat quiet for a couple of seconds before he couldn't hold his anger anymore.

Dream: HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN OUR FRIENDS ARE STILL HERE?!  DO YOU WANT MORE PEOPLE TO DIE? 

Me: Y-Your right let's find a way out...

(Techno's POV)

I saw it. I saw Tommy die.  I saw Tommy die cecause he sacrificed himself.  He sacrificed himself for Tubbo.  For that Bastard. Tubbo, was the reason Tommy wasn't alive. Tommy wanted to go out a hero.   And he did. I'm angry. I'm more than angry, I want to burn this place down to h*ll.

Then do it.

What?! Who the heck are you? AND WHY ARE YOU IN MY THOUGHTS?

Oh, sh*t. Uhh, I'm your.... mind! 

Okay, how dumb do you think I am. Do you really think I believe you? 

Sh*t, you are smarter then you look. Listen hear kid, I wasn't here. You'll need me for later. Just pretend I don't exist and go back to reality.

What?! What the heck do you-

"TECHNO!" Finn called "WAKE UP!"

I awoke, feeling groggy "Ugh, what the heck do you need?"

I guess I fell asleep while mourning over...  Ugh, was that really a dream or real? Who ever that was, it didn't sound like the game person or anyone know...

"TECHNO! WERE YOU EVEN LISTENING?!" Finn shrieked.

"Uhh.. Yes." I said half asleep.

"Ohhh, sure. What did I say then?" Finn claimed.

"Okay, okay, I wasn't listening. What did you say?" I replied.

"The iron doors is open!"