Chapter 6: Knights of Blood

Currently, Akiri and Asuna are walking back to their homes after clearing the 25th floor.

Asuna: Too many lives were lost today... The ALS were almost wiped out...

Akiri: Yeah... And that was only the 25th floor boss. There are 75 more yet to be beaten.

Asuna: You think we can ever beat this game?

Akiri: I...

???: Excuse me

They looked behind them to see a tall man with gray hair.

???: You two are Akiri and Asuna right?

Akiri: Yeah, can we help you?

???: My name is Heathcliff. And I would like to invite you to my guild. The Knights of Blood

(Months later)

Currently, Akiri, Asuna and the other members of the Knights of Blood are at the 40th floor labyrinth, fighting a mid boss called the "Ruthless Warder Chief".

Akiri is attacking the boss with a flurry of slashes using his sword.

Akiri then jumped backwards as the boss was going to counter attack.

Asuna: Team B, Team C get ready to switch!

Team C: Roger!

Team B: Okay!

After a while later, the monster started to raise its weapon above its head and Asuna recognizes this to be the cue to give out the order.

Asuna: 3, 2, 1...

The boss then started to let out a monstrous roar.

Asuna: Now!

The boss's weapon was then met by Team C's sword skill. The other five also combined their single-strike sword skills. The sound of impact was heard throughout the passageway and the monster was taken aback. The six members of Team C were similarly pushed backwards.

While the monster is still in its backward-bent state, Asuna saw the opportunity to strike and went for it.

Asuna: Akiri, with me!