Chapter (48): Secrets Disclosed

Danni and Avery were in Avery's bedroom, resting on her bed, on their sides facing each other. Avery was tracing her fingertips along Danni's jaw line which made Danni close her eyes and enjoy the delicate touch, breathing softly and calmly.

"I hope we don't get caught" said Danni softly with her eyes closed.

"We won't. My mom usually comes home late when she has an urgent meeting"

She opened her eyes. "Sometimes I wish that what we have wasn't a secret. Like we could just be together without worrying about what others think about us"

"Me too. But it is what it is" She sighed heavily. "I've a feeling that somehow, someway, someday we will be together in public with my mom and dad knowing that we are together and they wouldn't mind"

"We will be. I'm positive" She smiled at her and stroked her cheek.

Avery grinned and rolled over as she mounted her and joined their lips together. Danni's hand held her waist, adjusting her and her other hand grabbed Avery's butt, making her break the kiss with a giggle. She looked down at Danni with a smirk.

"God, you are such a perv sometimes"

"Yeah, and every time I do it you don't seem to mind though" She shot back with a wide smile. "And you didn't give me a chance to look at you when you were changing into your PJs" She smirked.

"I didn't want you to look because I know what will happen next. You wouldn't be able to control yourself and your hands, and then I wouldn't either and we definitely would get caught"

"Hmm, I guess you are right"

She rubbed her chin and then made a sudden move by turning them over so she could be on top this time. Danni looked down at her with a smug look and her hands were beside each side of Avery's head.

"Would you be able to resist if I do this?"

She placed her lips on Avery's earlobe, kissing it slowly and teasing her a bit, taking the lobe between her teeth and biting it. Avery inhaled sharply grabbing Danni's shirt, pulling it. Danni's lips went to her neck, showering it with warm kisses.

"Danni as much as... I want you to keep doing this but it's a bad idea right now"

"Why?" she asked softly against her neck.

"Because..." She moaned when she felt warm lips on her collarbone. "Because..." She lost her words when Danni went down to her stomach, holding her PJ top to kiss her flesh.

"You still think it's a bad idea?" asked Danni smirking.

"Did you lock the door?"

"Yes!" She replied quickly.

"Good!" She answered quicker.

20 minutes later, they were panting beside each other naked and only the blanket was covering them. Avery released a heavy sigh indicating the satisfaction, holding the blanket tightly.

"That was amazing!" said Avery chuckling breathlessly.

"Definitely" she said running a hand over her forehead wiping away her sweat. "We should do it here more often" She joked and Avery laughed softly.

"Yeah, that's the first time in my room. We usually go to your place" She sat and leaned on her elbow looking at Danni who was staring at the ceiling.

"Which isn't bad either" said Danni looking at Avery.

"Mm-hmm" She locked her lips with Danni in a slow kiss then rolled over on top of her and cupped her face kissing her again.

"Looking for another round?" asked Danni, pulling away a little with a smile.