one

𝗶 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗲

Looking over to my right I seen flowers and cards and all the get well balloons that mean nothing because everyone who sent them never took the time to actually come see me, to actually ask how I'm doing mentally.

But then again I guess I deserved it because I was such an asshole to everyone. I never opened up but they never really asked so I just go along with, showing my nonchalant emotions and ruining everyone's day and making them feel the pain I feel when nobody cares about me.

The big brown door opened and a girl walked in. She wasn't a nurse but she did look familiar, I can't complain she was real pretty.

Her skin was smooth, full plump lips, and two beauty marks on either sides on her cheek bones. She had her head phones in holding flowers with some chocolate in the other hand.

I watched her every move until she noticed I was awake. A smile stretched across her face putting the gifts on the empty table on the other side of me.

Her slim legs moved as her black and white converse were squeaking against the shiny tile floor. She took out her headphones then slightly waved at me.

"Hi." She waved. Her voice was delicate and smooth almost sounding like she wasn't real.

𝗶 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗲

He looked at me with his natural big low eyes then turned his head back towards the blank tv mounted on the wall. I pursued my lips and nodded walking over to the chair beside him.

"Who you? Why you here?" He asked. His voice was hoarse, sounding like he hasn't talked in hours or maybe he was just asleep.

I cleared my throat and diverted my eyes to the window across from me then spoke, "I'm autumn, you probably don't know me...but I know you."

I turned back to him to see his thick brows furrowed together like he was in deep thought. "How you come in my room with flowers and shit and we ain't never encountered each other"

"You seen me around school." I shrugged.

He eyed me then chuckled bitterly "alright, but that don't justify why you here unannounced like I know you deep type shit."

"I just wanted to come and see how you are doing." I stated quietly, scared he might snap at me.

"Well you see me, I'm good now leave." He said taking the water off the table and sips some. "How you even know I was in this bitch anyway?"

I shrugged "everyone at school knew, i think one of your friends told our professor then he sent out emails to everyone and told us to pray for you."

Mozart made a face the sucked his teeth "them teachers gossip like they our age. Since we done here you can leave now."

I sighed and stood up turning to go out the brown door I came in.

"Wait, come sit down" I eyed him suspiciously but went and sat back down anyway. He wasn't as bad as people said he was.

Even tho Mozart hated to admit it but he likes her company it felt nice to actually have someone bring flowers and stay with him, for the first time in a long time he felt important.

Autumn didn't mind his side comments or nonchalant act because she knew deep down somewhere filled with hate is someone who is hurting and too prideful to say so.