eleven

Everyone was working on themselves and trying to build security when it was time. Taking advantage of trying to love themselves without that one person.

𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙚 𝙠𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙗𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙞𝙩

𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙗𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙞𝙩

I walked into the house dropping the McDonald's bag on the counter. I looked around not seeing her in the kitchen or living room so I went upstairs.

Walking into the room her ass was in the air and she was on her phone texting hard as fuck.

I walked over to the bed and took her phone and seen she was texting autumn. "Since when you know fall?"

"That's my friend the fuck" she rolled her neck and sat up on the headboard.

"You have no friends and she for sure have no friends so how this came about" I made a face and threw her phone on the bed beside her.

I took off my hoodie and walked in the bathroom. I turned on the pipe and washed my face.

"That's my friend you don't need to know how we met. You in our business?"

I turned off the water and walked back in the room and laid beside her "I would most definitely do that."

I started rubbing her stomach then u kissed her cheek. "You thought of a name?"

"Yea" she nodded "if it's a boy Verone and for a girl Shyla."

"It's a boy so I don't know why you thinking of girl names bae" I shook my head. I moved my baby down and laid my head on her stomach.

Nyshanti is my babymomma, don't nobody know I got a kid on the way, well I'm thinking Autumn knows now since they talk and shit.

I knew Nyshaniti for a year and we started dating a few months back. We weren't supposed to move so fast, as in having a baby. But shit happens.

𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙

𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙

"I never took you as this type Mozart" Eyemani smirked as she sat at the foot of my bed. I side eyes her as she kept smirking at me.

"What the fuck are you talking about Eyemani?" I grumble and stretched my foot accidentally on purpose kicking her off

"You know you did that shit on purpose, stupid fuck"

"Stupid fuck" I mocked her

"As I was saying, I never saw you as the type to like a girl. When was the last time you talked to her anyways?"

I kissed my teeth and looked out the window. My momma sat on one of the chair with Daniel sitting beside her.

I haven't talked to Autumn since that day in her dorm room and she didn't make an effort to contact me or come see me.

It was like we never knew each other. And it's crazy to say but I miss her.

Daniel was my fifteen year old brother. We ain't talk much after I was admitted into the hospital because I know he thought I was neglecting him when in reality I was repairing him.

No one gets how hard it is to not talk about what your going through because you don't want to be a burden or hurt them in the end.

"Last month" I yawned in fake boredom.

"You not fucking shit up, Mozart, seriously get your shit together" she snapped and sat in the chair beside my bed.

"Get what shit together? I'm fucking dying, do you know how that shit feel? To wake up each day know you about to leave everyone and everything behind, Nah. Don't come to me on that bullshit mani, real shit."

"Enough!" My mom yelled her face was turning red and I knew that doesn't normally happen so I know she's pass angry.

"You didn't wanna do chemo, or surgery Mozart, so this shit is on you, you could've been better baby" she cried.

I hated seeing my mom cry. She cried almost everyday since my dad died and that was two years ago.

"We know you don't feel loved Mozart but we love you and we care about you, we don't want you to leave this world so early we want to see you achieve in things you want to do."

"C'mon baby, it's the truth there's a tumor growing in your head! I talked to the doctor and he said they can try surgery next month to see if we can get it out. Are you willing to?"

I bit my lip trying to hold back my tears but that didn't work. I nodded.

I wanted to do it for her, for Eyemani, Daniel, Zeik, Kaiser, Autumn. But mostly I wanted to do it for myself.

I hated that it took so long for me to go through with this shit when I knew I would've been better from the beginning.

"Ok." She wiped wiped her cheeks then held my hand "but theirs a chance you may not make it baby, are you sure?"

"Yea" I mumbled. All I had to do was pray to god to see the the next day.