twelve

𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃

𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙞𝙩

Autumn walked into the hospital deciding today was the day she was going to be the bigger person and speak to Mozart. She decided that she was going to tell him how she feels and finally get him to tell her what's wrong with him.

She pulled her big puffer jacket closer to her and smiled as she passed nurses and doctors. She waved and said numerous 'hellos' and had small conversations.

Autumn walked to the elevator and pushed the button, the doors opened and she walked in. No one was in with her, it was just herself.

She fiddled with her zipper as her nerves started acting up. She was nervous and scared of his reaction because she knew how Mozart was.

He didn't like conversations or confrontations like these. Why? She doesn't know but she never pressed it. She never forced him to tell her anything because he wasn't obligated to.

She walked out the elevator when she got to her designated floor. She walked out then down the hall to his new room. She furrowed her eyebrows as she heard yelling.

Walking further she seen Mozart's mother crying while Eyemari was trying to comfort her. Just seeing the scene before her made her heart drop.

She felt like her whole work was crashing down. She felt like she lost a best friend. Autumn felt like this was all a dream and she would wake up before she makes it down the hall and receive the news she never wanted to her.

"W-what happened?" She questioned. Hearing the soft voice everyone looked in her direction and immediately looked at her with sympathy and sorrow.

"Don't." She pointed as Zeik made a move to come closer to her with opened arms. She didn't want to be held she wanted to know what happened.

"You guys don't get to look at me like that, where is he?" She looked around with tears at the brim of her eyes.

She wasn't ready, there was so many other things she had to tell him- confide in him.

He wasn't ready. She thought to herself.

Autumn turned to his room door and moved towards it. Just as she was about to open the door Kayeri wrapped his arms around her and pulled her back. She thrashed around trying to get out of his old but was unsuccessful.