four

𝗶𝘃'𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗴𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗯𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂

"Are you coming back today?" He asked. I moved the phone so it was between my shoulder and ear as I fish through my bag for my car keys.

"I don't know, I have two assignments to do then clean my side of the dorm." Unlocking my car I slipped in and put my bag in the passenger seat then closed my door.

"You could do it here, I'll help you even. You could clean your dorm tomorrow" he sighed and I know he was looking out the big window in his room with a frown.

I started my car and pulled out my spot "I'll think about it Aires."

"See you in an hour." He hung up and I threw my phone right by my bag.

He always knew how to get me to agree with things by making me feel bad. He knows that I don't like it when he's there by himself and he uses that to get me to stay with him.

Even though I'm used to it and been by his side for the last two months, sometimes I feel suffocated and need my own space but would never tell him that.

I know Mozart is hurting and hurting deeper than people think. I don't want to force him to tell me anything because I know how it feels to feel like you projecting your problems onto others.

Pulling into my parents driveway I picked up my bag and phone then turned off my car with my key and got out. When I reach the door I locked my car and went inside.

"Autumnn" looking towards the couch I seen my little sister April, standing on the cushions looking over at me with a big smile on her face.

"April" I said in the same sing song tone. We didn't have the same mom but it felt like we do because her mom plays an important role in my life after my biological mother overdosed right next to me.

"Daddy" she exclaimed and hit him which made me realize he was laying there sleeping "autumn home"

He sat up and mugged both of us, he stood up and stretched then started at me. I looked from left to right then smiled and waved.

"I'm surprised you came here and not to your dorm or hospital after school." He said and walked pass me and into the kitchen.

"Hey, I miss you too." I dropped my bag and followed behind him "Yea school kicking my ass, of course I would love some food."

"Girl what the hell" he turned to me and made a face "what the fuck you talking to yourself?"

"Fuck" April said and walked into the kitchen while nodding her head. April was five and she repeated everything, no matter how much you scold her she'll do it again.