seven

𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙

"It's cold today?" I asked her, she had on a white hoodie and a big fluffy jacket making me reconsider asking my question in the first place. "Never mind"

I pushed my hands through my red hoodie then pulled it over my head, I took up my black jean jacket and put it on "okay, let's go"

"Every time we do this I'm always scared"

I shook my head "and I tell you every time we not gone get caught, what's the worse-"

I was cut off by the door opening and my nurse walks in looking down at her clipboard while pushing the cart with my meds "it's time for you to take your- where you guys going"

"We were going for a walk outside." I lied quickly.

"No your not" she shook her head "but I'll let y'all go, I won't tell just be back before your doctor come to check on you."

"Thanks Mary, bye" I said quickly then pulled autumn to the opened window. I made her go out first then me.

Looking over my shoulder Mary was still standing there with a small smile then waved. I waved back then walked with autumn to her car.

She was in a daze we both knew why but never spoke on it. "Where we going again?" She asked

"I never said where we was going." I chuckled then grabbed her Keyes from her hand.

"You could've asked." I heard her try to mumble under her breath.

"Yea Yea, shut up and get I'm the car." I laughed and started up the car.

--------------

"Ouuu, I've never been roller skating before

"Ouuu, I've never been roller skating before." She said all giddy. I walked behind her watching as she jumped up and down like a kid.

We walked in and then walked up to the small line. "Let me get a size five and a half," I looked at autumn for confirmation and she nodded "and a size nine."

The brownskin girl give our shoes then went back to whatever she was doing. I walked autumn over to one of the benches to put on our roller skates.

Once I finished putting them I looked autumn seeing she was struggling to tie her laces with then long ass nails.

"Wanna be a city girl so bad til you can't even tie your own laces, tragic" I shook my head then bent down to help her.

"Don't try to come for me you lizard ass nigga." She pointed her nail in my face making me turn up my lip.

"What's the reason behind you calling me a lizard?" I asked and stood up.

I guided her to the rink and caught her arm since she almost fell. "You kinda look like a lizard."

"No the fuck I don't."

"You do" she nodded "a sexy lizard tho"

I smirked looking down at her "you think I'm sexy? Fall think little ole me looks sexy."

"Autumn! Not fall. Y'all gone get enough of calling me fall." She stale faces me.

"Yea Yea" I waved her off "how you never been roller skating but you doing it right now?"

She shrugged "I've been ice skating that's probably why."

"Nah" I shook my head "I been ice skating and still can't do that shit but I can roller skate."

"Maybe cause you a dumbass."

"Fuck up." I missed her head "what you doing tomorrow?"

"You in my business? Don't do det" she purses her lips but I knew she wanted to laugh.

"You is my business, how can I be in my own business?" I made a face skating backwards in front of her.

"I knew I didn't like you for a reason." She looked off to the side then back at me.

I tilted my head. "And why is that?"

"Because you wanna be me so bad." She started laughing making me mug her.

She moved closer to me then wrapped her arms around my torso. "It's ok lizard I still love you."

I stiffened by what she just said but kept skating with her still hugging me.

Autumn didn't understand how much those words really meant to him even if he never said it back. Mozart was a silent lover and soon she would learn that.

••••
I don't mean to make this book as sad as it is cs some of y'all been crying from the second chapter to fifth ... chile