three

𝘄𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘄𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼, 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

"I'm kinda scared" she said pushing her hands deeper into her pockets. I looked at her then looked back to the dark path we were walking.

It was two in the morning and no one was out. We snuck out through the big hospital window since my room was on the first floor.

I bit my lip and squinted my eyes contemplating if I should do what I was thinking about doing. I sighed and wrapped my arm around her and pulled her closer.

"How you know jboo?" I asked now remembering how he talked her a couple of days ago when they came to 'visit' me.

"He my cousin" she looked off to the side then cowered closet to me, I looked over and seen it was just a squirrel running out the bush.

I laughed and lightly pushed her in front of me "you so scary bruh."

"Stop" she whined then ran back to me and wrapped her arms around my wait with her head rested in my chest "it's not funny Mozart, and my feet hurt."

Taking my hands out my jeans pocket I turned around and squared down for her to jump on.

I'm not usually this nice but I'm trying a different approach with everything, starting with kind gestures. I never took how anyone was feeling or their feeling for that matter into consideration.

She jumped into my back and wrapped her legs around me crossing her ankles then wrapped her arms around my neck, then rested her chin on my shoulder.

I stood up, held her legs and walked back from the way we came from. "Thank you." She said.

I know from her voice she was blushing, her light skin slightly red. I nodded I took a tissue out my back pocket and coughed.

Taking it from my mouth I seen blood slightly splattered in it making me shove it back in my pocket before she could see even though I knew deep down she had a glance.

I stopped in front of a bench that read 'in memory of John C, Ellison'

Turning I let her slide down my body and sit on the bench. I sat beside her putting both my hands in my sweater pockets, neither of us looking at each other.

"You know you could tell me anything right, Mozart?" Her eyes were still glued to her hands that were in her lap.

I cleared my throat then bent my head to look in her eyes. "I know. But not right now."

"You know my braid fell out when I was a sophomore in high school." She changed the subject.

I smirked and looked her in amusement leaning back on the bench "Yea?"

"Yup" she nodded "my teacher told me too, that's how I found out."

I laughed and seen her smiling at me "how the fuck you braid fall out your head? Where was it on the floor?"

"Ok so," she turned her body towards me with her legs crossed Indian style "I was on the computer then my teacher came to check on me, then she was like 'your braid is sticking'

"So I turned cause I thought it was stuck to the chair but when I turned the other way it was hanging on to a thread of hair. You know what did?"

"What?" I licked my lip then looked at her than back up at the stars.

"I just ripped it off and stuffed it in my backpack I said yup ms my hair coming out, oh well" she shrugged and leaned her shoulder and head on the bench looking at me.

"You something else dawg" I laughed shaking my head.

"We're gonna get in trouble." She said softly.

"We not, the nurse don't come back in my room till seven." I looked at her and seen the worried look "it's Ight, they not gone know."

"I hope so" she mumbled and moved closer to me.

Mozart didn't want autumn to get attached to him because sooner or later he was was going to leave then she would be heartbroken.

He knew from this night that with all the laughs and long talks and getting to know each other that it was already too late and now he couldn't push her away because he to got attacked.

.....

The book won't go over twenty chapters