eight

𝙞'𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞'𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙖 𝙬𝙖𝙮

Leaving my economy class, I walked down the hall and to the elevator. I pressed the bottom button and the door open a brown skin girl walked out and smiled at me.

"Your autumn right?" I looked from let to right before nodding.

"Yea" I said slowly.

I looked at her closely to realize she was the same girl in Mozart's room that day. She obviously didn't look the same with her kinky curls out in a fro.

"I'm eyemoni, Mozart's sister. He talks about you a lot" she whole heartedly laughed.

"Really?" I asked kinda shocked.

"I can see he loves you, even if he never told you I know he does." She smiled like she was in deep thought.

"He doesn't tell me much" I shrugged "he's closed off but then he's an open book, I really do love everything about him. He's so sweet and genuine."

She chuckled and shook her head "I can see from the way you speak of him, he holds a place in his heart for you."

I made a face questionably "shouldn't that be-no." She cut me off.

"Ima leave yo go bout your business tho, you a sweet girl I just don't want you hurt in the end."

I stood there for a moment as she walked away thinking about what she said. I'm not dumb I know something is wrong with Mozart and it has something to do with him in the hospital.

But him not telling me what's wrong and how much he's really holding back from me, is just going to truly hurt me in the end.

--------------

I walked into his room to see him not in the bed

I walked into his room to see him not in the bed. His book was wide open on the bed while the bathroom door was cracked open.

I looked back at the book and made my way to it. My eyes shifted back to the door and I could see him in the bathroom mirror with his eyes closed.

I quickly took up the book as my eyes scanned through it, I stopped at a specific tiny paragraph and read it.

I think it's safe to say for right now, I'm proud- proud of you for not leaving me when I gave you many chances but most importantly proud of myself for fully confiding in you.

My breath hitched as I read the words over and over again taking in every significance that was brought through those words.

I quickly sat the book back down and put it how it was I went to the bathroom and peeked in to see Mozart with his eyes still closed but he was talking to himself.

As I looked closely I could see tears running down his cheek.

"Stop crying bruh," his voice cracked. "I'm a real nigga, I don't fucking cry."

"You in here crying while she about to walk through that door man," he frustratedly ran his hand down his face as more tears came.

"Stop being a bitch bruh."

I got tired of his talking down on himself and just fully went into the bathroom. I hugged him, resting my cheek on his chest.

"Your okay, moo." I rubbed his back as he started shaking.

"Your fine, stop talking about yourself like that." By now he was sobbing into my neck.

He pulled away from me putting his back in the wall and slid down. He threw his head back with his eyes still closed.

I sat beside him putting my head on his shoulder.

It was the way he cried to her that day. Not asking her to leave or lashing out on her. All he did was cry and kept tell her he was going to be okay

The question that kept leaving from the back of his head was 'am I really going to be okay?'