The Shaken Quiet

Killer opened the flap quickly and Dream slipped inside best he could with his newly acquired appendages. They'd just left the Gadget Tent and made their way across the Circus. It wasn't quite curfew yet, but it was close enough and Killer didn't want to take any chances.

He followed behind Dream, gently scooping up his trailing tentacles and pulling them out of the way before shutting the flap behind him. He closed it and sighed before looking over at Dream. He jumped as the tentacles suddenly whipped away from him. Dream had disappeared under the covers of his cot, a soft lump. His tentacles stuck out, twitching softly.

"Hey, Dream..." Killer moved over to him. He knelt down and sat on the cot next to Dream and the entire blanketed lump moved forward to press against his side. Killer let out a small scoff of affection. He reached under the blanket, quickly locating Dream's cheek and rubbing it.

One of the tentacles twitched before beginning to noticeably wag. He sighed and pulled Dream close, the other letting out a small squeak of surprise. His tentacles wriggled under the blanket before emerging to wrap around Killer and hug him.

Dream's arm... Killer blinked as he saw the faint glint of metal and gave a soft grin. Oh, yeah. Dream's arms soon followed and gave Killer a tiny squeeze. Killer turned to face Dream and nudged him, wondering if he remembered.

Dream lit up and it seemed he did. He moved off of Killer so the other could lay down on his back in the cot. He waited quietly, still wrapped in the blanket. Killer gently pat his own chest. Dream quickly moved over to him and climbed on him, laying on Killer.

He gave a soft chuckle. Dream was a little heavier than before, but nothing he couldn't handle. He reached up and rubbed his cheek with one hand, his thumb gently tracing Dream's cheekbone. The golden skeleton tipped his head into Killer's hand with a soft breath.

His tentacle was wagging furiously behind him. Killer noticed it and gave another little scoff. Dream twitched and slid off his chest a little, curling up against his side. He shook and buried his head against Killer's arm. "What? Don't tell me you're actually embarrassed...?"

Dream gave a soft little whine, tucking all of his tentacles underneath him. He wouldn't pull his face away from Killer's arm. Killer blinked and reached out, using his hand to slip under Dream's cheek and lift his face. Dream's face was dusted in gold blush and it only grew brighter, him immediately yanking his head away and burying it back in Killer's arm.

He hugged his arm tightly. Killer sighed. "Are you tired, Dream?" He asked, looking down at the other. Dream twitched and shook his head, still not lifting it. Killer watched him for a few more moments before sighing again. "Ya really that embarrassed?" Dream hesitated before giving a tiny nod.

"You used to perform for hundreds and hundreds of monsters! And this is the thing that embarrasses ya??" Killer teased softly. Dream gave a quiet huff. Killer began to rub his back, being sure to avoid where the tentacles were protruding. He couldn't deny that he was curious.

He tipped his head and slid his hand down a little further. Dream's twitching stopped cold and he froze up against Killer. Killer quickly apologized, pulling his hand back. Dream blinked and looked up at him, his face glowing gold. "No..." He whined weakly. Killer stared at him, momentarily thrown off.

Dream reached out and pulled Killer's hand back to him, resting it on his shoulder before he cuddled into Killer. "K-Keep going..." Killer stared down at him before raising his hand to Dream's cheek, gently rubbing it.

"Are ya sure?" He asked, wanting to make sure it was really okay. Dream twitched and leaned forward, pressing his teeth against Killer's as he nodded. He kept himself there and Killer nudged him, asking for entrance. Dream obliged, opening his mouth for him.