xxxv. home sweet home

Jeongguk was so wet. No- god no, not like that. His clothes were drenched in water, the material sticking to his skin. He had just finished showering Taehyung and because he didn't want to make the pretty boy uncomfortable, he washed him in his clothes.

It was okay though, for Taehyung's blushes and adorable reactions were enough to pay him back. It wasn't like he was expecting any back though, he helped him simply because he wanted to.

He got out of his clothes and left them by the sink. Humming softly, he hopped in the shower, remembering what had happened earlier.

He had left Taehyung in his room, Jeongguk having helped him dress up. He chuckled to himself as he remembered how flustered Taehyung looked throughout.

A smile planted itself to his red lips when he recalled how Taehyung blushed a pretty shade of pink when he had instructed him to grab his shoulders as he helped him get in his shorts.

Despite the cold water running down his body, he felt warm. Taehyung's whole being was making him feel so warm and he loved it.

But his small whipped session was rudely interrupted when he felt how hard he was. He glanced down at his erection and sighed deeply. All this time, his hard-on never went away.

He was so turned on by Taehyung's moans, whimpers and how wrecked he looked. It was a simple hand job yet he came that hard. What a sensitive body he has.

Jeongguk groaned lowly at the thought. Sighing, he wrapped his hand around his member and took care of himself.

~

Taehyung perked his head up at the sound of knocks on his door. He smiled, knowing it was Jeongguk. He got up from the bed and opened the door.

"Hey, Tae. Let's eat downstairs," Jeongguk said with a smile, his hand in front of him for him to take. Taehyung flushed pink, he nodded his head and took the devil's hand in his.

"Why are we eating there?" He asked as they went down the stairs, Jeongguk's hand now on the small of his back. The devil smiled at him as they reached the bottom of the staircases.

"Well, since you can walk around now, I thought you might want to come out of your room." He let out, earning a hum from Taehyung.

Upon reaching the dining room, Taehyung was baffled. The lights were off and it was completely dark, temporarily blinding him. He turned to his side, wanting to ask Jeongguk what was happening when the lights flickered on.

"Congratulations Taehyungie!" Was what he heard them say all together. He jolted from surprise when party poopers went off, confetti littering around the room. A large grin crept onto his face as his eyes beamed with glee.

He scanned the room with shining eyes. Jimin was holding a cake, Jin and Namjoon have used party poppers in their hands, Hoseok and Yoongi stood by them with a smile and lastly, Jeongguk was by his side, an arm wrapped around him. But he could tell that he was watching with a smile as well.

"Thank you! But what's all this for?" Taehyung chimed, his voice full of happiness as his eyes teared up. No one has ever done something like this to him before. It brought a warm feeling to his heart, something much more than happiness.

"Well, Jeongguk was the one who planned all of these and being the good friends that we are, decided to help him." Jimin said as he walked over to him, the lit up candles illuminating his face.

"Okay? But it's not my birthday just so you know." The pink haired male stated, brows furrowed as he tried to keep his tears from falling. He was thankful for all of these but it was kind of weird. It wasn't his birthday yet there was cake and a lot of food on the table.