the one who was always there for me

This is a Cedric one!

Year- 6

House- Hufflepuff

***

"This is the third time Aaron!" I said with tears in my eyes. "Babe I'm sorry!" he said.

If you don't know what's going on- Aaron cheated on me for the third time. This is the third girl I've caught him in bed with.

I don't even know why I'm still with him. He's very persuasive. "Gia, what's wrong?" Cedric said once I stumbled my way to our common room. I was going to Aaron's dormitory to give him a surprise but he was with another girl. It's been one month and I've caught him with three girls.

I started crying into his arms and he moaned. I'm guessing he knows what Aaron did. "Tell him to fuck off for me," I said and went to my dormitory to breakdown in peace.

"What did that dick do this time?" Gaby said barging in with my other best friends, Hannah and Sofia. Gaby was my twin sister who told me to dump Aaron the first time I caught him cheating.

I should've listened to her.

I started to explain but I couldn't. "He- he pro- promised," I trembled. "Cedric told me what happened," Sofia said and explained to Hannah and Gaby.

Gaby looked like she was going to kill someone.

"I'll be right back," she said sweetly but Hannah stopped her from leaving. "He's not worth getting expelled for murder," Sofia said but Gaby protested while trying to fight Hannah to get the door handle.

We all stopped when we heard a knock on the door- Cedric. Even though he's our closest friend, he still knocks because well... he's a gentleman.

Unlike some men, I know.

"Come in Cedric," Gaby says and Hannah finally stops wrestling Gaby.

"Are you ok, G?" he asks.

G is my nickname. My name is actually Gia but Cedric's called me G since the day he met and he's the only one who does.

"I'll live," I mumbled, looking down.

It's really embarrassing to be cheated on three times in one month. It's like I'm... not good enough.

Ever since I've had any problems- with boys or for classes- Cedric's always been there for me. So were my friends & twin but Cedric always did his best to cheer me up and respected my decision because he wanted me to be happy.

"You are finally going to dump his sorry ass, right?" Gaby asked. "She can do what she wants," Cedric told her, gently.

"No, Gaby's right. I am," I said.

All three of them looked at me like I turned into Snape.

"Oh shut up," I muttered. "I'm so happy I could scream," Gaby said and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back. "Now, let's make Aaron regret hurting you," Sofia spoke up.

Hannah and Gaby pushed Cedric out to get me ready for our feast.

In case you didn't know- I had a lot going on so I forgot to mention some small news. The Yule was happening in a few days. Aaron and I were going to go together but hopefully, he got the memo that, that is not happening.

"Guys, I'll be dressed up at the Yule Ball..." I protested but they still did my hair and put on a little blush on me. "No, no lipstick," I said once Gaby got out her tube of lipstick.