playing cupid for... ho?

Year- 6

House- Gryffindor

***

"Fred!" I shouted.

Guess who just set off another Dungbomb in my dormitory.

"Sorry, babe, I had to get back at Alicia," he said coming in. I ran after him and he ran away. Once I chased him into the Gryffindor common room I caught George laughing his ass off.

"You're not excused either. It takes two to tango!" I shouted and I chased both of them around. "Fred!" I said once I almost tripped over someone's book.

Ugh, they were fast.

I gave up after a few minutes and went to join my younger sister Hermione who's in her third year.

"Another dung bomb?" she asked, not looking up from her book on Charms. "Yes!" I said and groaned.

"I warned you he's a pain. I'm surprised you've been together for a few months now," Ron said. "And friends since your first year," he added.

I thought of the romantic times I had with Fred and shrugged at Ron.

"He's not a jerk though," Harry said. He was doing his homework for Snape.

"Yeah, it's just the dung bombs," I said with a shrug. Fred can get on my nerves- he always did- but that's what makes us perfect for each other.

I saw Fred go into his dormitory and followed him once I was sure he was inside. I smirked and barged in- because that's what I do.

"Don't kill me!" he said once I wrapped my arms around him. "Relax," I said with an eye roll. "I could never hurt you," I added in my innocent voice. He smiled and turned around, smashing his lips on mine.

He pushed me on his bed and got on top of me.

"Are you two still fucking in there? I'm tired, I want to go to sleep!" George said pounding on the door. I was just about to take Fred's shirt off and I groaned once Geroge announced to the whole house what we were about to do.

"Fuck off George!" Fred said but got off of me. I frowned, missing his warmth but opened the dormitory's door to let George and some other boys in.

"Not that it's any of your business- but we weren't fucking," I informed and left.

***

"Hey guys," I said greeting, Harry and Ron who were talking in hushed voices. Harry jumped back in surprised and Ron flinched.

"What do you want?" Ron asked in a harsh tone. "Ouch, that was rude," I said, not feeling hurt at all.

He's just being moody- apparently Snape yelled at him in class today. That was what Hermione told me.

"Don't talk to my girlfriend like that," Fred said coming up from behind me. I gave him an amused look and kissed him on the cheek which made Ron groan.

"Come on, Miley, I have something to show you," he said.

"No, Miles?" I asked, surprised he didn't use my nickname he gave me.

"Come on, Miles," he said and smirked. I followed him to his dormitory and he locked the door.

"Are we finished what we started because I'm ready," I smirked, feeling bold all of a sudden. He gave me an amused look. "I wish but guess what I just heard?" he asked as I put my head on his chest.

"What?" I asked, playing with his fiery red hair.

"Harry has a crush on Cho," he said and I perked up, accidentally hurting Fred's chest in the process. "Sorry!" I said quickly as he moaned in pain.

I tried not to get turned on by his moans and thankfully he stopped because I was so close to ripping his shirt off.

"From Ravenclaw? The seeker?" I ask. "Yup," he said pulling me back to him and I let him. "Wanna do something about it or should we let it be?" I ask him.

We exchanged smirks.

"We'll do something about it- after this," he said planting small kisses down my neck, making me shiver with excitement. I got on top of him, unbuttoning his jean while he pulled my shirt off.

"Where's my bra?" I asked once I realized my bra just vanished.

He held it up with his right hand and I scowled.

"You sneaky little..." I muttered but smiled when he started sucking on my neck.

***

Fred and I stopped walking back to our common room once I spotted Harry looking at Cho.

"See something- oops I mean someone you like?" I ask in a low voice to him.

"You are everywhere!" Ron scowled at me.

"Calm down! I'm a girl- I know what we like. I think you need my help," I said, offering him an important offer.

"We'd rather go to Pansy Parkinson," Ron spat and Fred rolled his eyes.

"We'll just go to Cho and tell her what we know," I said, playing with my hair.

Harry and Ron exchanged nervous looks and finally gave in.

"Sweet," Fred and I said.

***

"Did he tell you or did one of the twins tell you?" Hermione asked me once I told her Harry let me and Fred play cupid for him and Cho Chang.

"I'm offended that you knew & didn't tell me," I said dramatically. "Fred told me," I added once she gave me a duh-look.

"Good luck," she said and left to go to the library.

Fred and George snuck up from behind me making me drop my books on the ground. "Fred!" I said and flicked him on the forehead. "George did it too!" Fed whined and I flicked George on the forehead before he could escape.

Once they nursed the small damage I did to them, Fred told me George was in on the plan as well.

"Oh, I don't have any ideas," I said once they looked at me- probably asking me for ideas.

"We'll think of something," George said waving it off.

***

"Ready?" I ask Fred once we head out of Charms. I saw Harry looking at Cho and she was talking to her friends. "Yup," he said and made a motion to George, telling him to make sure Cho trips and Harry is the only one there to catch her.

"Ok, do it," I mouthed and just as Cho was about to walk, George stuck his foot out and she tripped.

Harry went to help her up but...

Cedric beat him to it.

Fred, George, and I exchange glances and quickly run to the Gryffindor common room.

***

"That was bad," I said pacing around their dormitory. "You think?" Fred said and grabbed me near him.

"At least we didn't tell Harry what we were going to do," George said, sucking on a sugar quill. "I'm hungry, let's go get food from the kitchen," I announced.

They gave me weird looks.

"Oh, come on! I barely ate my lunch because I had to do my stupid Potions assignment!" I complained.

"But-"

"I know about that map you use to sneak around," I tell them with a smirk.

"Who told you?"

"Fred! Just because she's the first girl to take interest doesn't mean you tell her everything!" George scolded.

"You guys are not slick," I face-palmed.

Decided to make this one more funnier than dirtier ahahaha.