switch up

The twin ones are my favorite. They're just so amazing ugh how can you not love them.

House- Gryffindor

Year- Going to your 6th year

***

"Wake up! The chores aren't going to do be done themselves!" Mrs. Weasley's voice filled the Burrow.

"Ow, Miles," Fred moaned and my eyes fluttered open. "Oops, sorry," I said. I accidentally elbowed him.

"Get up before mum sees us together," he whispers and I do.

Everyone knows we're dating but I don't think it's best Mrs. Weasley knew we sneak out of our rooms to sleep together at night.

"Mum's coming up- go back," George said coming inside and I quickly make my way back to the room Hermione, Ginny and I share.

"Why do you guys even need to sleep together?" Ginny asked. "Um," I said looking down.

How do you explain to a thirteen-year-old sexual pleasure?

"Oh- oh!" Ginny said realizing and turns red. Hermione giggled.

"Just you wait till your my age," I rolled my eyes and we made our way downstairs for breakfast.

"Sorry I couldn't help make breakfast Mrs. Weasley," I said feeling bad. I usually helped cooked because it was something I was good at and I liked cooking.

"It's ok, you guys did go to sleep late," she said shooting a stern look at the twins and Bill who were entertaining us with things from Zonko's until 3 in the morning. The three of them just grinned mischievously.

"Now I'm sure you remember the chores I told you to do," Mrs. Weasley said once everyone finished eating. We nodded after a few minutes of hesitation.

"Ok, you have one hour- get as much done as you can," she said.

Hermione, Ginny, and I were supposed to help with the cleaning inside and the boys had to go outside.

"How're you and Fred?" Mrs. Weasley said and I dropped the plate I was cleaning in surprise. Hermione and Ginny finished their tasks in the kitchen so they were cleaning the living room.

"Sorry," I said and she used magic to fix the plate.

"It was my fault- I didn't mean to ask you that so randomly," she grimaced. "Oh- no that's ok. Um, we're fine," I said awkwardly while drying the dishes. "That's good-" she said but a blast made her pause. The boys howled with laughter.

"I don't know how you can stand him," she grumbled and went off to scold them. I laughed and wondered the same thing.

***

"I'm so tired," Fred moaned. I was catching up on my reading for Charms because we finished our chores early. Mrs. Weasley gave the boys more work to do because they caused a lot of chaos.

"Aw, come here," I cooed and I played with his hair. "What did you even do to make her so mad?" I asked laying my head down gently on his chest. "Some of the fireworks George and I were inventing went off," he murmured while braiding my hair. "That's terrible," I said looking up at him.

"George!" I shrieked when I saw that it wasn't Fred I was about to kiss.

"Hey Miley," he grinned and I stood up immediately. "Where's- where's Fred," I said my panic rising. "Right here," he said and he turned into Fred.