mudbloods can't be- pt.2

Ok, enjoy!

<3

***

"Wake up, Miles," I heard a soft voice and I opened my eyes.

"Boys!" I said and hid my arms under my covers.

"Good morning to you too," George said, he was studying my bra which I forgot to pick up a few nights ago.

"George! Put it back!" I shrieked.

"So, you have no problem when Fred does it-" he began with a smirk playing on his lips.

"Fred!" I growled and he just grinned.

I was fighting the urge to punch him- can't risk showing them the mark. Who knows what they would say?

"Let's go down to breakfast. We'll wait for you at the common room," George said and I nodded, getting out my comfy bed.

I changed into my robes and made my way to the common room.

"The Slytherins might be nasty today but don't worry- you have us," George said to me once we reached the Great Hall.

"Trust me, their the least of my worries," I assured him but I could barely walk.

"What's the matter mudblood? Saw something?" Flint called to me,

"Oh, shut it," Fred said.

"You did the same when we beat you at quidditch last year," Geroge added and the Gryffindors cracked up- except Hermione and me.

"Did you tell them?" Hermione asked me in a low voice. She was talking about the twins.

"No! I can't even imagi-"

"You know what Dumbledore said, if they are your true friends they would stick by your side. I know they are your true friends- maybe even more," she muttered the last part to herself but I glared at her.

"I'm still scared- did you tell Harry and Ron?" I ask her.

"No, I don't know how to tell them," she said back and gave me a frightened look.

"The rule about friendship applies to you too. You've been there for the both of them countless times- they will be there for you. Trust me," I said and resisted the urge to hug her.

We barely hugged and hugging now will just cause questions.

She made her way to Harry and Ron while i grabbed a seat between Fred and George who were fighting over who got to sit next to me.

"Happy now?" I ask and they nod.

The owls came in and I saw Hermione get a note. "Be right back," I tell the twins and speed walk to her.

"What happened? Is it-"

She nodded.

Meet me in my office during lunch hour. My password is Lemon Drop.

He signed it as well.

"Ok, sounds good. Meet me here before you go," I tell her and she nods.

I gave her an assuring pat and made my way back to the twins. Some nasty calls from the Slytherins were directed to me but I paid them no attention.

I finally snapped though.

"Seems to me your obsessed with me. Don't you have better things to do than gawk at me? I know I'm perfect and everything- but your making it a bit too obvious," I snapped at them.