Amusement Park (part-1)

<<<3rd person >>>

The weakened came more fast then they think . They r excited to go there.

>>>>>>>>>trip day >>>>>>>

       They all ready and Taehyung went to the car. Jimin and Jungkook are in other car with Laura and Sara. Nao and Clara also go with them. As their car is big....so Ali, Dora and Ron is going with him. 

               He pick up Dora and went to Ali's house. (Particularly Clara's)
      He saw Ron,Nao and Clara waiting for them in front of house. Ron wave his hands. He stopped car. And everyone(nao and Clara) got in the car. Jimin and others left.    

           Ali is late. She came back with a camera. She breathing heavily, after all she is running here and there to find the camera. Taehyung smile at her. She wear a white top with a black Jacket and a red skirt. She looks really pretty. He observed her .
         " S-sorry, I just didn't find out the camera " She said breathlessly. He nodded .
                              And they headed to the car. They going to sit but Ron stop them. Taehyung want her to sit besides him in front sit but she went for passenger sit. He became upset. Suddenly Ron told something that was unexpected for him..well also for Ali.

                  "Hey....Dora sit here. And Ali can u please sit on the front seat. " Ron said and smile at Taehyung. Taehyung shocked but hid it and smile.

              For Dora.....well she became nervous. For previous days incident she have some stupid nervousness and exiting feelings filled her head after only thinking to sit beside Ron. He is cute but sometimes he can be extremely hot and she can't take it normally. She gulped , with out looking at Ron she went in the car.

         "Oh__ ok" Ali looked at Ron suspiciously but sit beside Taehyung. They started the car with some songs. Dora was singing in low voice but Ron laughed at her singing style. She smirk and goes for revenge.

          Ali smiled at Dora as she singing loudly only in Ron's ear and annoying Ron . The two big kids are arguing over songs then chocolate and at last they stop by being scolded by Ali.    

      Taehyung looks at Ali.  She puts her head by the window and silently listens to the song. Her dark big eyes are closed. A piece of sunshine is falling on her face. Her pink lips is curled into a smile . He wonder that how can someone so beautiful? Like a different kind of aura is beating through her as if an angel is sitting next to him. His heart beat became faster like it will like move out of his chest . Dora fake a cough from behind them and Taehyung looks front and starts driving again. Dora smirk at him and he glare at her through the back mirror.

          Afte sometime they reached  amusement park and park their car. They saw Jimin and Others are waiting for them. They are a little late.

(A/n : ofcourse .Taehyung stares all time at Ali , how he focus on the road? 😑)

They r already bought tickets. Ali jumped out from the car being excited. Taehyung chuckle at her childish behavior and they go to the gate.

###########

"Which one first? "Laura said confused.
" Roller coaster " Clara and Sara excitedly shouted together.
"Umm... But I want to....... " Jungkook want to protest but shivers when Clara gave him a cold emotionless face .
" We r going to Roller coaster. Anyone have any argue? " Clara darkly said. And everyone (without Ali) noded.

"Clara stop scaring them. If u don't stop then we will not going to that ride so stop glaring them...." Ali said eyed Clara. Clara pout only and others r dumbfounded standing.
          "And let's enjoy guys. Let's go... " She smile and turn to saw them and almost laughed at there stunned reactions.
       Taehyung is the first who broke the silence.
          " Let's go guys. We  have to go first before the ticket line becomes too long for us " He said and others also nodes.

Sometimes later*****

"Nah I-I am fine y-you guys can go. " Jimin Sutter.
             After longtime nagging  jimin and Laura still didn't want to ride roller coaster. They have fear of hight.

"Chim, don't worry I will be with you I assured that you don't fall from there. "Sara chuckle and Jimin looks away probably  hide his red face.

" Ohk then....but Laura? " Nao said point towards a mad Laura.

"Um..... I think.... " Ron cut by Jungkook who smirked and goes toward Laura. And pick her up, she screaming but suddenly he muttering something in her ears she turned red and she looks at the ground. He smile at others. But he didn't let her down.

After that they all went to the ride through the scream they also laughed. The enjoy the ride. All together.

After their  'Roller coaster' ride they went to another one. They also went bumper boat, Water ride and last but not least Pirate Ship. And for their luck They packed some extra clothes for themselves so the can change so basically they r ready for the rides.

They all sit at the  bench and eating some snacks and their favorite ice cream.

"Hey we still have some time left before sunset so where r you all want to go? " Ali suddenly asked looking at the time.

"Um we can sit here for some time. We literally not going to have all rides today. " Ron said as he was the one who was suffer most in their water rides. Ali chuckle she knows that Ron didn't like water rides and she saw how Dora throw him in the water and wet him he had to buy a pair of extra clothes for that.

                         "Thinking about the dark ride I mean how about Haunted attraction? " Nao said . All looks confused. Their face looks like spill-the-tea .
        "It's new I heard about that. It's like a haunted house um_ I think it's interesting. I am in. Who wants to go with me? " Ali said happily. She looks at All some r excited and some have an unreadable expression.
               "Yeah! I am in too. " Jungkook states.
        "Me to. And__ Dora is also in. " Ron eyed Dora and smile in satisfaction.
          "W-what? I-I am not what r u talking about u smashed tomato " Dora said in slight fear and angry combined form.
                         "R u afraid? Opps miss Dora the fighter girl is Afraid. " Ro said Mockingly.
                     "Y-you.Ok i am also in." Dora said.
                "Well r other anyone else going with us? " Jungkook said looking at others.
                      "Umm i think.... " Taehyung cot by Dora. "He is also going. He loves hunting. " Dora glared Taehyung. "Ok. I am going. " He said helplessly.
                        "Okey. Laura and Jimmy also in. Laura will going with You " Pointing at Jungkook " And Jimmy is my partner . How about? " Sara said happily. Laura wanted to protest but jungkook went to her and stand besides her. She looks at him then stops.
         "But clara... " Jimin pointing Clara.
      " She is going to be alone if" Nao cut by clara. "I am going with u guys" Clara state.
       "U. No u know__" Ali said shocked.she was cut by clara.
                         "Let me to try forgot my past Ali. I know you love me__but__i have to become a strong person. Please let me try. " Dora said looking at her eyes. She said it in a pleading tone.
     "Ohk then but you have to be careful. " Ali said looking at her she patted her head and sigh.

Ron, Dora, Nao and the girls look at her.  Why they r have a concerned eyes?

Have a guess 🤪

-------***_________________***--------

Sorry.    
Sorry about not being able to update. It's also half.
I am currently very ill. I told my brother,he update it.
I also don't know how I get fever but to my mom's statement I am careless. So I'll update after I recover.

For that let's guess what happened after this? Any opinion?
Well it's also mysterious why clara tell she wants to forget her past? Think about it.

Have good day. Please forgive me for late update.

💜💜💜💜💜💜
😇😇😇

See u soon.

Please comment it and vote it. There r many ghost readers. Please vote my story if you all like it.

Love u all
❤❤❤❤❤❤