Darling, Just be Mine [2] (Overblot!Jamil x Reader)

Warnings: Yandere, manipulation, possessiveness, force, snakes, crying
~

Figured a sequel would be most appreciated for snake boy's b-day

Happy birthday Jamil! 🥳
~

"Please, Jamil!" Kalim pleaded. "Stop this!"

"Stop this?" Jamil scoffed. "What, so I can go back to grovelling at your feet?"

"I'm so sorry! I didn't realise!" Tears began falling down Kalim's cheeks. "I'll do anything to make it up to you! So please...!"

Kalim's eyes darted over to you, draped over Jamil's lap with his snakes keeping you in place.

"Please let (y/n) go...!"

Your hands tensed against Jamil's chest. Jamil finally broke his gaze from Kalim to look at you, eyebrow raised.

"Let (y/n) go?" Jamil said. "I knew you were stupid, but I didn't realise it was this bad."

Kalim blinked, confused. "W-What do you mean...?"

Jamil let out a booming laugh, finding the situation unbelievably amusing. "I'm not holding (y/n) hostage. Am I, my little charmer?"

You felt the snakes slip away from your back. Jamil held up his hands in a half-shrug, using one to point to Kalim.

"Go ahead. If you really want to pick that fake sultan over me, go ahead." Jamil teased.

Sweat dripped down your back. You knew it was too good to be true - if you took even one step away from Jamil, he'd just use his magic to stop you. After that, you'd be forced under his hypnosis and you'd be helpless to watch as Jamil took his revenge on Kalim. Your eyes flickered over to Kalim, begging forgiveness.

You shook your head. "Of course not, my Sultan. I'm yours."

"Good."

Jamil smiled, a mix of triumph and affection. He placed his hands on the sides of your face and pulled you in for long kiss. You titled your head, earning a hum of approval.

Kalim, on the other hand, watched on in horror. "S-Stop...!"

"Tch." Jamil pulled away, displeased. "Still unconvinced? Fine, how about this?"

Jamil moved a hand to your jaw and turned your head towards Kalim. He used his other hand to point to your right eye.

"See?" Jamil smirked, enjoying the growing conflict on his former master's face. "They aren't under Snake Whisper at all. Not that you'd really be able to tell, even though you were under it yourself so often."

Kalim let out a cry. Unable to look at the sight, you buried your face into Jamil's chest, only to realise that probably made things worse for the dorm head a second later. Unfortunately you couldn't move your head back as Jamil placed a hand on the back of your head, rubbing soothing circles into your scalp with his inky nails.

"There, there," Jamil coaxed into your ear, "is this unsightly boy upsetting you, my little charmer? I'm so sorry you have to watch this pitiful display."

You gulped. "I... I'm alright, my Sultan. I just... don't think you need to give this fake any more of your precious time."

Jamil chuckled. The noise echoed in your ear, sending a shiver down your spine. You clutched his golden accessories, listening to them clink against your own golden handcuffs. Jamil looked down at you and held out a hand.

You looked back at him, confused. His confident smirk morphed into a gentler expression, one more affectionate and caring. You hated the way your heart begun doing backflips.

Jamil placed one of your hands atop the other and then rested them both on his left palm. He grabbed the middle of the chain connecting your cuffs with his right thumb and index finger. A small spark of red electricity appeared as he rubbed the chain between his fingers, until it disappeared into golden dust that flew away with the breeze. You stared, shocked - admittedly the golden cuffs (bracelets now?) were still around your wrist, but there was no trace of the chains. Not the ones connecting the cuffs... or the ones connected to Jamil's stolen staff.

Jamil used the top of said staff to direct your gaze towards him.

"My little charmer, you aren't just some trophy..." Jamil said, in a tone that sounded like he was reminding you of this unstated fact. "You're worth far more to be than gold or genie. You aren't a slave, and I won't treat you like one. That's how you felt about me, yes? And still feel."

He truly meant the words he spoke. Even as you desperately searched for any hidden malice, all you could find was truth, pure and simple.

"That's why," he continued, "you don't have to hide what you want from me, my little charmer."

Jamil brought your hands to his lips and kissed both of them, left to right, slightly drawn out. He raised an eyebrow expectantly. You took a deep breath.

"Send him away," you said, "out of sight and out of mind, the same as what you did to the furball and those merfolk con men when they tried to take me from you."

"(y/n)! Please!" Kalim yelled. "Jamil, please, let them go, this isn't right! Jamil, you're going to...!!"

"Take him away."

With a wave of his hand, two hypnotised dorm residents appeared from seemingly nowhere. They grabbed the sobbing boy by the arms and dragged him down the hall. Even as he went, he was screaming apologies, telling you to run away and begging Jamil to snap out of his overblot.

You didn't realise you were shaking until Jamil started making calming noises. The heads of his snakes bumped against your skin in an odd form of physical comfort.

"Well done." Jamil congratulated. "...I was worried for a second, my little charmer."

Your face fell. "I'm sorry, my Sultan."

"...my love."

"Huh?" The two words somehow had surprised you most that afternoon.

"Call me 'my love'."

Jamil tugged at a piece of you hair, twirling it around his fingers. He looked as if he were solving a serious puzzle as he tried to make out your expression.

You smiled. "I'm sorry for worrying you... my love."

A sigh of satisfaction escaped Jamil's lips. "No need to apologise, my little charmer. You sent away that fake sultan, after all. And now that he's gone..."

Without another word, Jamil crashed his lips against yours. You didn't have any time to react and went on autopilot, kissing back as if in celebration. You supposed, in an odd way, it was - Jamil was now convinced you were on his side, and Kalim had been spared from any pain.

...right?

You didn't have time to dwell on your thoughts. Jamil moved you off his lap and on to the cushions beside him, causing you to have to turn your head upwards to continue the kiss because of the sudden height difference. Jamil slowly moved to meet your level. Though slow, you somehow eventually ended up with your back on the plush cushions. You looked up at Jamil as he licked his lips.

"...why don't we celebrate the right way?"