(part 5)

Hope woke up first and clarke and lexa we're still sleeping hope sat down and looked over at them. She had a surprised face on. She saw lexa spooning clarke and then she walked over to lexa and carfully woke her up without walking clarke up
H:" can i go outside"
L:" is octavia awake"
Hope looked out the tent and saw Octavia sitting down keeping an eye out for zombies
H:" ya"
L:" ok then go stay with her and dont leave her side stay safe ok"
Hope nodded her head yes and gave lexa a kiss on the cheek and then went out were octavia was
H:" hey Octavia can i join you"
O:" of course you can"
Hope sat down next to octavia
H:" can i ask you something"
O:" ya"
H:" dose my mom not love my mom because of me"
Octavia lookes at hope with a shocked face on she pulls her in for a hug
O:" hope never think like that your moms love you ok"
Hope nodded her head and then they started to keep watch again.
After hope left the tent lexa sat down and looked at clarke sleeping.
     ----------------------------------------------
  *Clarke's flash back*
weeks has past and clarke had to accept the fact that lexa was dead but she didn't want to move on from her she had her in her heart forever.
One day Clarke left hope with raven and told her she will be right back she took a nife with her for just in cass she saw a zombie she went in the woods.
Clarke made sure that the group wont hear her so she walked way to far from the group and when she saw that she was far enough away from the group she fell to the ground and started to cry because she missed lexa soo much she stoped crying and she sat their intell her eyes wont look red.
But then bellemy sat next to clarke and he just sat next to her without saying anything 20 second past and clarke stood up and was walking back to camp but then bellemy stood up and stoped clarke from walking
C:" what bell"
Bellamy pushes clarke back to a tree and started to kiss her
C:" bell stop"
Clarke pushes him and clarke started to run but then bellamy stoped her again and pushed her to the ground he started to pull Clarkes pants down
C:"Bell please stop dont do this"
Clarke said while crying she tryed to push him off but he was way strong.
Bellamy pulled clarkes pants and underwear all the was off and then he did the same
C:" bell stop please"
Clarke said crying again
Bellamy started to go inside of clarke and when clarke felt it Clarke started to cry even more she could not bolive what was happening.
Bellamy started to go in and out of clarke really fast and making clarke move up and down fast Bellamy had clarke's hads on the ground to make sure she wont leave and clarke was just closing her eyes with tears in them.
Bellemy got off of clarke and clarke though that he was finished but then bellamy fliped Clarke around and clarke now had her face on the ground and bellamy went in and out of clarke again in the other side.
A few mints past and bellemy started to get dressed again
B:" dont say a word or else i will kill hope"
Bellamy left clarke their hafe naked and crying clarke started to put everything back on and just sat their intell she calmed down a bit she went back to the camp and she saw that Anya was came back form were she was traped on she then saw a truck pull in and saw luna and Murphy get off and everything then she saw lexa get out of the car and saw hope running to her bellamy looked at clarke and told her to keep her mouth shut lexa came over to clarke and when clarke hugged her she cryed she wanted to tell lexa what happen but she felt guilty she though she had cheated on lexa. That why she did not tell her. That's why clarke thought she was falling out of love with lexa. Thats why she was mad at lexa.
And when lexa forced clarke to sleep with her clarke felt safe again and for the first time clarke fell asleep peace fully without worrying about bellemy she felt safe with lexa she fell in love with lexa again in that moment because she new that lexa wont let nothing bad happen to her and she felt lexa's strong arms around her and she felt lexa's male parts to but she did not care she felt safe with lexa in that moment.
Present day

Clarke woke up scared she just dreamed about what bellamy did to her.
Lexa was looking at clarke still and when she saw clarke sitting up scared she ran up to her and hugged her
L:" hey hey your safe i got you dont worry"
Clarke hugged lexa back and started to cry she could not take it no more
C:" i'm soo sorry lexa"
Lexa was still hugging clarke it heart broke her seening her wife cry in her arms.
L:"it's ok clarke dont need to say sorry you were just mad at me"
Clarke pulled away from lexa to see her it was time to tell her wife.
C:" i'm soo sorry lexa he just came up to me and i did not know what to do i tryed to pull him off but he was to strong"
L:" clarke take a deep breath ok what happend"
Lexa let clarke to clam down a bit then when she did clarke told lexa what Bellamy did to her and lexa got mad
L:" WHO WAS IT"
C:" i'm sorry lexa i'm soo so sorry"
Clarke started to cry again then lexa kissed clarke lips
L:" clarke it's ok dont say sorry he rapped you now tell me who was it"
C:"what are you going to do"
L:" i'm ganna teach him a lesson for what he did to you i'm not letting him get away from with this"
Clarke looked at lexa and lexa new what she was thinking so she kissed her lips and looked at her
L:" Clarke tell. me. his. name. i promise i keep you and hope safe"
C:"Bellamy"