(part 21) madi

Lexa:" soo what dose it say"
Clarke:" dont worry lexa i'm not pregnant"
Lexa let out a huge breath out of relief.
Lexa kissed clarke on the lips.
Lexa:"good because we already have 2 kids to take care of"
Clarke:" can i have a day alone with madi"
Lexa:" ya sure she should be outside training"
Clarke:" about that.... You did really i mean really good on raising madi"
Lexa:" why do you say that"
Clarke:" becuase the other day Octavia and raven found her all by her self outside of the prison and when we got her she would not even tell her location of her camp. And when we let her go she just walked in a store intell josie and lizzy came to get her.  apparently they made her this butten in when ever she's in danger she press that and they came and get her"
Lexa:" will what can i say she got your stubborn personality"

Clarke went to go look for madi and when she found her she was drawing on the floor.
Clarke:" mind if i draw with you"
Madi looked up at Clarke and gave her a color pencil.
Clarke got on the floor and started to draw lexa on the floor and when she finished she looked at madi and saw that she was staring at her while she was drawing.
Madi:" you are really good a drawing. But why did you draw my mom"
Clarke:" can you keep a secret"
Madi nodded her head at clarke.
Clarke:" dont tell your mom but i kinda like her"
Madi:" wow really"
Clarke:" yes but dont tell her okay"
Madi:" i wont, it could be our first secret"
Madi said all exiting.
Clarke:" is this your very first secret that someone tells you"
Madi nodded her head yes to clarke.
Clarke notice that madi like sneaking out of the prison sometimes and that just made clarke relize that she got that from bellamy. He likes doing thoughs kind of things.
Clarke:" madi you do know sneaking out of the camp is a bad idea right"
Madi:" i wont do it again i have learned my leason you guys scared me the other day"
Lexa went to go to madi and talk to her when she saw madi talking to clarke.
Lexa:" madi why did you sneak out of the camp last night you know its dangers"
Madi:" sorry mom i wont to it again i promise"
Lexa:" no madi you need to learn your leaons...."
Clarke stood up and went to lexa
Clarke:" hey hey its okay i already talked to her about it she had learn her leason already. Dont do anything she talking to me already"
Lexa looked at madi than at Clarke
Lexa:" okay fine. But only because i want madi to get to now you better okay"
Clarke:" okay"

Guys so i didnt like how i ended this au and i'm think in counting in writing this au.

But dont worry i'm not ganna stop writing Stepsisters i'm still ganna keep write it.

So if you want me to still continue this au please tell me

And again i'm still ganna keep writing the stepsisters au.
And if you guys say you still want me to coutinue this au it want  effect nothing i promise.