(part 4)

When lexa was done killing the zombie lexa stayed their for a little bit all by her self she was still hart broken for what Clarke just told her.
Lexa tryed to hold back her tears but she could not help it she started to cry she loved clarke soo much and she saw that clarke was starting to show lexa she did not love her anymore and that just hart broke her.
Then lexa saw 5 zombie she got up and started to kill all of them one by one, and when she was done killing them she went back to the camp and started to keep and eye out for zombies.
R:" Hey it's Octavia right"
O:" ya and your raven"
R:" yes... Um your friend over their lexa is that her name"
O:" ya why"
R:" well um i saw her crying in the woods i dont know why and i did not want to bother her"
Octavia look at lexa and wondered why she was crying she had her wife and daughter back so why was she crying
O:" thanks for telling me raven i'll talk to her"
Clarke over heard what raven and Octavia were talking about and she looked over to lexa and saw that she had that fake smile on her face.
H:" hey mom"
C:" yes"
H:" can i go sit by mom"
C:" No she's keeping the camp safe mabye later ok"
H:"but mom she barly go here yesterday and i miss her please i wont bother her i just want to be with her please"
Hope had brown hair like lexa and blue eyes like Clarke and a mixed personality of both of them
C:"i all ready said no hope"
Hope looked sad but at the same time she could not take it no more so she decided to tell clarke something
H:" you dont like mom anymore do you"
Clarke looked back at hope and could not bolive what she just said
C:" what makes you think like that"
H:" After the zombies came i saw mom sleeping on the couch every night and every time she get's back from work you avoid her and when she came back yesterday you did not look happy like i did and when it was time to sleep you made her sleep with me"
C:" Hope i love your mother soo much ok"
H:" you dont love her. If you would have you would be right next to her holding her hand but your not"
Hope stand up and started to run to lexa becuse she new that she just talked back to her mother and she new that if she did not get away from her she would spank her for what she did so that why she went with lexa
C:"HOPE GET BACK HERE"
Lexa turned around because she heard clarke yelling at hope and she saw that hope was runing to her
L:" Hope what did you do"
H:"Nothing i just wanted to be with you"
L:" HOPE"
Lexa said a little bit more loud so hope will tell the truth.
H:" okay i'm sorry i talked back to mom"
Lexa closed her eyes because she was mad that hope talked back to her mom and if she did nothing about it clarke will just yell at her later.
L:"Hey Anya i'm going to have a serous talk with my daughter be right back"
Anya nodded her head and then lexa took hope to the tent she past Clarke and when clarke saw lexa taking hope to the tent she new what she was about to do.
They were in the tent and lexa just sat down and hope got confused
H:" Are you not going to hit me for what i did?"
L:" Hope i dont want to hit you just promise me you will never talk back to your mother"
H:" i promise but what will mom say to you when she sees that i'm not crying"
L:" dont worry about that i can handle your mother go and have fun but say with the group ok"
Hope nodded her head and went out side of the tent and went with octavia and clarke saw that hope was not crying.
C:" hope come here please"
Hope went to Clarke and clarke took her to the tent were lexa was
Lexa saw clarke enter with hope and new what clarke was about to do.
So she stand up and went to her
L:" Clarke stop i already talked to her you dont need to do this!!!"
C:" Lexa get out"
Lexa did not move and just stand their.
L:"NOO"
C:" GET OUT"
Lexa new that she could not win with clarke so she went out of the tent and when she saw hope she already had tears in her eyes even though clarke had not done nothing yet.
When lexa went out of the tent Clarke grabbed her belt and hit hope hard on her butt 2 times and hope was crying way to much now
Clarke went out of the tent and went back to do what she was doing.
lexa saw that clarke was out of the tent and went inside were hope was.
When lexa entered she saw hope crying way to much and it broke her hart, hope saw her and ran to lexa and hugged her while still crying.
H:" i thought you could handle mom"
Hope said while crying in lexa's arms
L:"i'm sorry hope i was able to handle your mom when she was in love with me"
It was getting dark and everyone went to sleep already hope feel asleep in lexa's arms and then lexa put her in the covers she stand up and turnd around and saw clarke their.
Lexa went out of the tent because of what clarke said but then she stoped walking and she thought to her self that in this marriage Clarke was not the boss lexa was.
So she walkes back to the tent and saw clarke already in the covers. clarke saw lexa and was about to say something but lexa said "shh" with her hand
Lexa layed down next to clarke and turnd clarke around and cuddled next to her
C:" lexa you cant sleep here"
L:" Clarke i'm tryed of your behavior i'm the boss of this marriage so if i want to sleep next to you i will"
C:" LEXA...."
L:" shut up clarke and dont ever hit our daughter again because of some stupid reason just talk to her"
C:"  lexa stop.."
L:" Clarke shut up and sleep"