(part 9) Clarke's pregnant

C:"i'm....... Pregnant"
Lexa was shocked she took a deep breath and then she stood up.
Clarke was watching lexa's reaction she was thinking if lexa was acting like this she did not want to see lexa s reaction when she tells her she's not the father.
Lexa finally came back from a sort walk she pulled clarke up and hugged her.
C:" your not mad"
Lexa pulled away and looked at her
L:" why would i be mad clarke your pregnant and i love you more and more i already love this baby"
Clarke saw how happy lexa was she did not want to tell her she was not the father it will just brake her hart if she sees lexa sad or mad
Lexa kissed clarke on the lips and then clarke pulled away she needed to tell lexa the rest
L:" what's wrong"
C:" lexa i love you soo much please dont hate me"
L:" Clarke i'm not mad that your pregnant i'm happy i still love you"
Clarke had a tear in her eyes she was not ready to brake lexa's hart
C:" lexa"
L:" what"
C:" your not the father"
Lexa let go of clarke and steped 3 steps back from her with a sad/mad face.
Clarke had more tears in her eyes she steped closer to lexa but lexa just steped back
C:" Lexa please say something"
Lexa just stood their shooked
L:" what do you mean i'm not the father"
Lexa said with a sad/mad voice to Clarke
C:" you did not get me pregnant.
Bellamy is the father not you i'm soo sorry lexa please forgive me"
Clarke steped closer to lexa but lexa just steped back with a tear escaping her eye.
L:" stay away from me"
Lexa said mad with tears in hear eyes now.
Octavia was seeing everything from far away.
C:" please lexa i'm sorry please i need you"
L:" stay away from me i- i need my space"
Lexa walked away she got in a car and drove away clarke saw this and droped to the ground crying.
As lexa left Octavia ran to clarke and hugged her on the ground
C:" She hate me i told you. Now she never coming back. I love her and she left me because of this stuped baby"
Clarke said crying in Octavia's Arms
O:" its ok clarke i'm here for you dont worry i'll help you"
Everyone saw how lexa left with a car and saw that Octavia was hugging clarke and saw that clarke was crying
Everyone of their friends came up to them
R:" were is lexa going"
Luna:" what's going on"
O:" Not right know guys"
Everyone went back to what their were doing.
hrs past and lexa still had not come back it was getting night outside and everyone went to bed in the barn.
Octavia told luna if hope can sleep with her for just this one night and she said yes octavia carried hope to luna's bed and was heading out when hope stoped her
H:" why am i not sleeping with my moms"
O:" i'll tell you tomorrow ok just sleep with luna for tonight"
Hope nodded her head and Octavia went out of her room she heard how hope was sad but the she heard hope laughing she was happy that luna made her happy.
Octavia went to Clarke's room and went on the bed next to her she cuddled next to her.
C:" thanks for staying with me"
O:" any time"
Then they fell asleep.
3 days has past by and lexa was not back yet.
Octavia told everyone that lexa was going somewere and that it will take her time everyone fell for it and just let it be.
In thos 3 days Octavia has not left clarkes side even thou she still has not shown a bump she really ment Bing their for clarke.
Since lexa was gone Octavia has taken the role of lexa she been taking care of Clarke she's been making her laugh and she been talking care of hope to she been helping hope with walking little by little because she still was shoot and at night hope still was sleeping with luna.
Luna and hope had become good friends.
And at night clarke cryed for lexa but octavia was their for her everytime
The next day came and octavia was always up first she waited for clarke to wake up everytime. Clarke woke up and when she did she ran out side and throw up octavia ran after her and pulled up her hair.
And when she was done Octavia gave her water to clean her moth while octavia covered her puke with dirt.
It was the afternoon and everyone was Done with eveything they needed to do.
Hope was in the house talking to josie and lizzy.
While Octavia and clarke sat the grass together.
Clarke went closer to octavia and she put her head on Octavia's shoulder.
C:"thanks for helping me"
O:" no problom i'm alway here for you ok"
Whlie they were sitting their Octavia was making clarke laugh.
C:" ok ok stope it i give up"
Octavia stoped tickling clarke and they both just sat their.
Clarke gave Octavia a look
O:" No Clarke dont even think about it"
Octavia stood up and ran Clarke chased her then soon Clarke catched Octavia and she put her on the floor and she got on top of her and started to tickle her back
O:" ok ok stop i give up i give up"
C:" hahaha i win"
O:" yes you win"
Clarke was still on top of octavia they both started at eachother in the eyes for a mints.
C:" thanks"
O:" for what"
C:" for making me happy and for keeping me safe and just for Bing their for me"
O:" your welcome"
Clarke got off of octavia she layed next to her she put her head on her chest and a arm around her then octavia put and arm around her to
C:" i love u"
O:" me to"
In the 3 days that lexa has not been their Octavia and clarke had become bestfriend.
C:" can you promise me something"
O:"sure"
C:" if lexa dose not come back soon and the baby is born and she is still not here can you be my girlfriend"
O:"clarke lexa's coming back ok"
C:" but if she dose not i dont want my baby to grow up without a father i dont want he or she to grow up and tell bellamy dad i want my kid to grow up thinking your her real mother two i rather have you please"
O:"ok if lexa is not back and you have that baby i will do it. But if she dose come back we keep staying bestfriends deal"
C:" deal"