(part 16) Got separated

Lexa was standing their looking at the baby cry as the zombies got closer and closer to baby madi.
But when baby madi opend her eyes and still crying, lexa saw something
She saw that the baby has blue eyes just like clarke's eyes.
Lexa was expecting for the baby to have brown eyes like bellamy but she did not she had bright blue eyes like clarke.
Then it made her snap out and she realized in how can she let baby madi to die.
Clarke was dead and the only thing that made lexa remember of clarke was baby madi's blue eyes.
Yes hope had blue eyes to but it was light blue. Baby madi had bright blue eyes just like Clarke's.
Lexa realized that the only thing that clarke left behind for her was baby madi.
So that made lexa run to the baby as fast as ever before. Because the zombies were about to bit her and if baby madi dies she will not forgive her self for what she has done to the poor baby.
Lexa grabbed the 2 zombies that was about to bit her baby and pulled them away soo fast then she killed the 3 zombies that were in front of her. Then she turned around to kill the 2 zombies that she pulled away from her baby and killed them.
Lexa saw more and more zombies so she turnd around she saw a small blankit she grabbed it and tied it around her. Then she carfully grabbed baby madi and put her in side the blanket.
Then she walked back to the car killing zombies in her way their.
Lexa got in and alicia drove off fast.
Lexa droped the nifes from her hands on the car floor and looked inside the blankit that was tied around her body.
She looked at the baby to make sure she didn't have bit markes or scratches and when she saw nothing she let out a breath that said "thank god"
   _________________________________

When Octavia told alicia to take lexa out of here Octavia and raven and luna were about to leave clarke their to die when she just past out.
Raven took one more look at clarke before leaving for good when she saw clarke's finger move and thats when she realized clarke past out.
Raven:" Octavia,Luna help me take clarke out of here she just past out"
Luna and octavia helped raven take Clarke to the car as fast as they could. They put her in the back and coverd her with blanket. They all got in the truck and left. The hole group got separated and went their own ways because the zombies were everywhere
Octavia, Luna, Anya, Raven,echo and clarke are all in one group together
Lincon,murphy and bellamy are in another group together.
Lexa,Alicia,Hope,josie,lizzy and baby madi are all in a group together.
Octavia:" how do you know that clarke just past out"
Raven:" because i saw clarke's fingers move"
Luna:" raven that can mean anything"
Echo checked clarke to see if she really only past out.
Echo:" raven is telling the truth she just past out she just needs 3 or maybe more days of sleep she just pushed a little baby human out of her body"
Luna:" Guys dose anyone know if clarke baby is alive or not"
Raven looked at Anya and new that her girlfriend was hiding something.
Raven:" babe do you know something we dont"
Anya looked at raven then she took a deep breath before talking
Anya:" I saw lexa leaving with hope and her sister and 2 other girls but i did not see her take a baby with her so i ran inside to look for the baby but when i saw Caroline dead on the floor i looked over in were the baby was and saw blood their and no baby"
Raven:" so do you think a zombie at clarke baby"
Anya:" well i did not see a baby and their was blood on it"
Luna:" how are we going to tell Clarke"
Echo:" i dont know"
  ___________________________________

Hope:" Mom"
Lexa:" yes"
Hope:" can i hold my sister"
Alicia still driving the car looking for a safe place
Lexa had baby madi on her hands and with a blanket around the baby Then she turns around from her set and carfully gave hope the new born baby to hope.
Lexa:" carfull okay she a new born she still fragile"
Hope nodded her head at her mom and took her baby sister on her hands
Josie:" aww she's cute"
Lizzy:" ya whats her name"
Hope was in the middle of the 2 girls.
Hope:" madi her name is madi"
Alicia saw a prison full of zombies and the she stoped the car a little away from the prison.
Alicia:" stay in the car okay..... Lexa come with me"
Alicia and lexa got off the car to talk.
Alicia:" look lexa theirs a prison right their we can clear it out and make it safe"
Lexa:" i dont know alicia"
Alicia:" come one lexa look theirs a fence all around it. their could be food and  Medical supplies in there. We could make that place safe we can just kill the zombies from inside lexa please think about the 2 girls in their hope, your new born madi"
Lexa had to think a little and then looked back at the car and saw hope and madi.
Lexa:" fine then lets do it"
Lexa opened the trunk and grabbed a Baby Carrier and she put it on her slef.
Hope and the girls got off the car and then lexa took the baby away from hope and then she put the baby inside the baby carrier to keep her safe.
Lexa and alicia told hope and the 2 girls on what they were going to do.
Lexa:" so josie lizzy do you guys know how to kill zombies"
They both nodded her head yes.
Alicia:" okay then lets go kill some zombies"