(part 12)

Lexa wakes up the next morning she looks over at clarke and sees she is still sleeping.
Lexa almost forgot that clarke was pregnant because first she has no belly yet and second is was new for her.
Hope walks in the room and gose over to lexa and whispers.
H:" i dont know if you should now this but when you were gone mom was sad dont know why but ever since you were gone Octavia never left moms side"
Lexa looked over at clarke and felt guilty for leaving
L:" thanks for telling me "
H:" ya... And hey do you know if the baby is a boy or girl"
L:" we are not going to know that intell the baby is born"
Hope nodded her head to lexa that she understood
L:" hey stay with your mother i'm ganna talk to Octavia"
Lexa left the room and when to look for Octavia she bumped into her twin sister.
L:" hey alicia do you know where i can find Octavia"
Ali:" oh ya she told me she was getting food"
L:" thanks"
Lexa headed over to where alicia said and thanks fully she found her
L:" hey can i talk to you for a sec"
O:" whats up"
L:" thanks for talking care of clarke for me for helping her throw the nights when she was crying for me. for keeping her safe, for making her happy when i couldn't be here"
Octavia gives lexa a hug and then she pulls back
O:" it was not a problem really"
Lexa heads back with food in her hands
She gaves food to clarke and hope and for her slef.
They all sat their eating their food.
     ___________________________

Lincon:" we cant just leave bellamy locked up everyday"
Everyone was standing outside talking about what they should do to bellamy
Murphy:" ya i agree with lincon bellamy need a second chance"
Alicia:" look i dont know bellamy as well as all of you but if my sister is keeping him locked up is for a good reason"
Murphy:" shut up no one ask you"
Lexa:"HEY talk to my sister like that one more time and your regret it"
Luna:" octavia what do you think we should do its your brother"
Everyone looked at octavia.
Clarke was not with them talking about this because lexa new that if she was, clarke will eventually spill out that bellamy got her pregnant and she did not want that.
O:"i think we should give him a second chance he has been locked up in their in complete darkness for a long time"
Everyone agreed with octavia well except for Alicia and raven.
Everyone looked at lexa to see her answer.
Lexa did not like this idea because first of all he got clarke pregnant and the thought of the baby not bing hers bothered her she hated the baby for not bing hers but lexa didn't tell this to clarke becuase she loved her and she new that clarke wanted to keep the baby even if she said she didn't she could always see clarke's lies
Lexa:" fine but if he dose something bad again i will not hesitate and i will kill him got that"
Everyone understood lexa and went to were bellamy was to free him but lexa just went away she new if she saw him she will just punch him
O:" hey brother your going free but if you do something bad again lexa will kill you and she means it"
Bellamy understood and octavia unlocked him he got out and hugged everyone.
Murphy:"hey bell"
Bellamy:" hey"
Lexa went to her room were clarke was she layed down next to her and kissed her on the lips. Clarke was going to pull lexa shirt off but lexa stoped her.
C:" what?"
L:" lets not do this right know i dont want to hurt the baby"
Lexa was lying she didn't care about the baby she just didn't want to touch clarke because she was carrying a baby that was not hers.
When clarke was pregnant of hope lexa new that she did get her pregnant and even if clarke was pregnant of hope. Lexa still had sex with clarke and nothing bad happen to hope she was all fine.
But since clarke was blind right because she was happy she could not see lexa lying
C:"dont worry your not going to"
L:" i cant risk killing the baby okay"
C:" fine"
Clarke got off the bed and went out lexa saw she was mad and felt guilty
H:" hey mom"
Lexa looked at hope and she smlied at her she loved hope so much because first of all hope was lexa's daughter and second she can see a little bit of herself in hope
Lexa:"  what"
Hope:" can you teach me how to kill zombie"
Hope followed lexa out the door
L:" ok who wants to go intown with me to get supplies with hope"
Anya:" i'll go"
Luna:" me to"
Lincon:" me to"
Lexa:" ok then go to the car with anya and luna i'll be right their"
Hope listened to her mom and went to the car with them.
Lexa went over to her twin sister and raven
L:" hey um can you guys do me a favor"
Alicia:" ya sure"
Raven:" what's up"
Lexa:" octavia and bellamy are talking in the back of the house he dose not know i have a twin sister so when he comes back Alicia pretend to be me pertect clarke ok and raven do the same right know i dont trust Octavia even tho we now she is in our side bellamy is still her brother. i'm taking hope with me to town i want to teach her some suff can i count on you two.
To keep clarke safe"
Alicia:" don't worry i got this"
Raven:" ya dont worry you can trust us"
Lexa hugged them both and left to town with Anya, luna,lincon and hope
Lexa said bye to clarke and told her she will take hope with her