(part 17) The Prison

Lexa:" okay we are teaming up. Alicia you and lizzy are a team stay together and watch for eachother okay"
Alicia and lizzy nodded her head yes
Lexa:" okay then hope you and josie are together watch for eachother back stay safe"
Hope:" yes we understand but what about you mom your all alone"
Lexa:" i'm alone because i have your new born sister in this baby Carrier and she's sleeping and i need to focus on making sure she's safe and making sure no zombies get to her. I need to focus on her whail i kill zombies. And i put you guys in teams to watch eachothers backs because i cant focus on everyone at the same time because if i do your sistser can get betten and dont want that for madi she's still a baby"
Everyone understood what lexa ment so everyone got ready to kill zombies.
They entered and started to kill zombies.
40 mints past and they were all done killing the zombies that were in the entrance of the prison. But their was still more zombies inside the prison so they decided that they will kill the once inside tomorrow.
Alicia went back to get the car and drove it inside the prison hope was closing the entrance of the prison to keep the zombies out.
Lexa gave baby madi to hope so she can take care of her.
While lexa and Alicia grabbed the dead zombies.
They both gathered all the dead zombies in one place and burnd them all up.
When they were done lexa and alicia went to the car and grabbed all the blankits that were their and went back to were all 3 girl taking care of little baby madi.
Lexa and alicia put on big blankit on the floor to they can sleep on it.
Lexa gave everyone 2 blanits to keep them worm outside while sleeping.
Lexa:" hope let me take madi. You go to sleep"
Hope gave her mom her baby sister.
Lizzy josie and Alicia were already asleep. Hope layed down on the floor with her blankits.
Hope:"Mom"
Hope said in a whisper.
Lexa:" what's up sweety. Are you okay"
Hope:" Where is mom"
Lexa started to remember in what happen to clarke she wanted to cry because she just lost the love of her life. She was dead and left lexa with a baby she did not want in the first place. But she needed to tell hope
Lexa had baby madi on the ground next to her with blanket to keep her worm.
Lexa stood up and looked at hope.
Lexa:" Hope sweety your mom........ She dead giving birth to your sister"
Lexa stop and looked at hope and saw that she was about to cry and just by seeing hope cry lexa wanted to cry to but stayed strong for hope.
Lexa:" i'm soo sorry sweety she's dead"
Hope shook her head she did not want to bolive that her mom dead
Hope:" No no no no no no mom please tell me this is a joke. Please tell me this is all a lie. Please tell me she's still alive. She's still alive she cant be dead we just got separated that all she still out their we need to look for her"
Hope stood up and started to walk away to the front gate in tears.
Lexa tood up to go follow hope.
Lexa:" alicia wake up and take care of madi for a second"
Alicia stood up and took madi she then saw hope crying and lexa going after her then she realized that lexa told hope what happen to her mom.
Lexa ran to hope and when she got their and she turnd hope around so she can look at her.
Lexa:" hope sweety you cant go out their its to dangers"
Hope still crying.
Hops:" mom we need to find her she's still out their she still alive"
Hope turnd around crying and running to the gate she was about to open it but lexa pulled her and hugged she felt bad.
Hope:" she cant be dead mom she cant. I still need her. she still alive we need to find her. Please i cant live without mom i need her i still love her she cant be dead mom she cant i need her"
Lexa started to cry while hugging hope. She felt her daughters pain she misssed clarke to.
Lexa:" i know you miss her sweety and i know you still need her. I need her to but she's dead.  She's not coming back i'm. Soooo. Sorry. Hope. I know your in pain right know. Trust me i'm in pain to. Clarke was the love of my life and she was my wife and when she dead i broke down i wasn't think right i wanted to die with her i did not feel like leaving anymore because she died but Alicia made me realize that i still had u and madi to take care of so i pulled my slef together because i know that you needed me.
Its way worse to lose your both parents at the same time so i'm here for you okay just let eveything out i can handle it okay punch me hit me do what ever you need to me i can handle it okay just let eveything out its okay"
Hope was now crying way worse then before and when her mom told her to let everything out she did what she told her.
Hope started to punch her mom in  the chest and said.
Hope:" i need her i need mom why did she die i still needed her"
Hope was still hitting her mom she was made and in Pain she still needed her mom and when hope had enough and stoped hiting her mom and feel alseep on ber arms
Lexa carried her up and put her inside the blankets so she can sleep.
Alicia:" i see she did not take the bad news soo well"
Lexa:" hope is to broken and in pain right know she going to take days to get back together and she really loved her mother"