(part 10) Lexa

When Clarke told lexa that she did not get her pregnant lexa left on the car she needed time to process the information.
Lexa was driving the car still in shock of what Clarke just told her.
She stoped the car in a little town and was thinking what clarke said over and over again in her head
C:" your not the father you did not get me pregnant bellamy did"
Lexa was thinking how can she love a baby that was not hers.
Lexa still loved clarke but she was shock at what she said.
Lexa was going to go back to clarke to talk to her about the baby when she heared someone yelling from a store.
Lexa quickly gradded her gun she put it in the back of her pants and she then grabbed the nife and she ran in the store.
She saw a person on the ground holding 2 zombies with her hand like lexa did one time.
Lexa ran up to this person and killed the 2 zombies.
Once lexa killed the zombies she got up and started to walk away.
Lexa stoped walking when the person said her name. She right away new who it was and turnd around quickly
Lexa:" Alicia?!"
Lexa said with tears escaping her eyes they both ran to eachother and hugged. They were both crying out of happiness.
Alicia was lexa's twin sister the last time they both saw eachother was when they were both 16 because their parents got divorced and both of them took one of them they separated them and they never saw eachother again.
When they were still together lexa and alicia were very very very close and when they got separated both of them did not eat good for 2 years they both missed eachother.
And when lexa meet clarke she never told her she had a twin sister because it was to panfull for her to talk about it.
L:" I cant bolive you are actually here"
A:" me to i really missed you soo much"
L:" when dad took you way i could not have fun or eat for 2 years i really missed you"
A:"me to "
They both hugged eachother again and then they pulled away
L:" Hey are you alown"
A:" since all of this started i been all on my own"
L:" i'm soo sorry do you want to come back with me"
A:"i was not planning on leaving you again"
L:" good then lets go"
Lexa and Alicia were heading back when they saw zombies all around the door they could not get out.
3 days has past and they still could not get out.
Lexa told alicia about her friends and family while they were their
A:" So your wife is pregnant with the man that rapped her"
L:" yes i was shock and angery at first but now i'm not and i just want to go back to her and tell her that i still love her but now i feel that i cant"
Alicia and lexa were both born twin boys but then they both decided to go transgender and still look the same when girls
Alicia got up and pulled lexa up with her
A:" lets go we are finding a way out of this place so you can go back to your wife and daughter and a baby on the way"
They both made a plan to get out alicia grabbed a radio and turned it all the way up she went to the roof and throw it far away she came back down were lexa was and then they saw the zombies leaving to the sound they both ran and left to the car alicia was following lexa and then they got in her car and lexa started to drive back to clarke.
When they got their lexa parked the car. She looked out alicia's window and saw clarke and Octavia walking together.
L:" are you ready to meet everyone"
A:"always"